Chapter 9: "I Love."

Craig laughed to himself as his girlfriend, Imani, tried to sing. He only showed his girl friend his true colors. He picked her up and spun her around. She giggled and fell onto the couch. Craig sat on the couch and sat her on his lap. He rubbed her thigh and kissed the back of her shoulder.

"Babe," he said, nibbling on her ear. "Are you ready to have sex yet?"

She was taken back. He hasn't asked that question in months. This was a sign that he has been waiting for her.

"Umm..." She sighed. "Not yet."

Craig sighed and kissed her hand.

"I'm not rushing you," he reassured her. "I just wanna make love to you. 'Cause I love you."

She blushed and sat on his lap, facing him. She crashed her lips on his and he instantly groaned in her mouth. She became wet already. She smiled against his lips as they became more intense.

"Uh..." She moaned as he started kissing down her neck. "Shit, Craig..."

Craig wasn't planning on going against her wishes. He held onto her tightly and laid her on the couch. He made out with her, trying not to let his hard on touch her leg.

"Imani." He growled against her lips. "I can't keep doing this. I'm getting harder and harder."

She giggled and snatched her lips away from his.

"Sorry..." She said in an embarrassed tone.

He chuckled. "What are you saying sorry for boo?"

She blushed. "I don't know."

He laughed and got off her. He went into the bathroom and sat on the toilet. He grabbed his hard on and started jerking off to his girlfriend.

"Damn." He groaned. "Shit....."

Imani listened to him while he did that. She began to think.

"Should I give him my virginity?" She thought. "It seems like he can't wait."

Meanwhile, Izzy was at home, thinking about how she lost half her virginity to Rayan.

"Izzy!" Craig yelled as he walked in the house. "Come mere."

She sighed and walked down the stairs. Craig snatched her up and pressed his forehead against his sister's.

"I love you no matter what okay sis?" Craig said smiling. "Just don't make the mistake of losing your virginity to that asshole. He tried to take it when you were younger."

That was one of the reasons she regretted even going to his house. She hated what he did to her when they were younger. But, there was something about him that excited her.

She loved him.

Rayan was at home, smiling to himself. He almost had sex with the girl of his dreams. He grabbed his art book and looked at the picture of Izzy. It did resemble her, that how we know that they are meant to be. But does that mean they are gonna end up together.

"I hope so." Rayan said to himself. "I really do."

Rayan isn't a virgin. He lost his virginity last year to who he thought was the girl of his dreams. Her name was Brittany. She used him to see how good he was in bed. That's why he transferred schools, but he wants to transfer again. Craig is ruining his high school experience.

Then he thought about Izzy and how much....

He loved Izzy.