Chapter 20: "Sex."

1 Year Later ; I'm having writing's block. Ideas ? Comment.

"Last three!" The trainer yelled. "Good job Craig!"

Craig huffed and finished some of his sit ups. When he finished, he ran in the rain. Craig was getting buff. Craig was a little buff a year ago, but now he has tattoos and way more muscle.

His member got thicker because he turned seventeen. He hit puberty. He returned back to his cell. He called Imani and she answered.

"Craig!" She squealed. "I miss you."

"I miss you more." He grinned. "You want the D?"

"I'm not sure if I'm ready." She sighed. "I haven't seen you in a long time."

"You feel like the spark is gone?" He sighed.

"A little bit." She confessed. "I'm still in love with you, bu-"

"I have to go." He hung up in her face.

"Craig...you are free to go." The officer said to him.

Craig quickly walked out the cell. He got out and looked both ways. Craig wanted to go to see someone first. Imani.

He quickly ran to her house which wasn't that far away from the jail. She opened the door.

"Craig...?" She teared up. "Baby..."

He crashed his lips on hers and they stumbled back. He kicked the door shit and lifted her up. Imani was still a virgin.

"Shit..." He groaned as he stumbled inside her room.

She held onto him and slipped off her robe. He looked at her almost naked body and grinned.

"Your body is still so beautiful." He smiled.

She blushed and looked to the side. Craig took off his shirt and Imani couldn't help but gasp.

"You've been working out?" She smiled. "And you got tattoos."

Craig hovered over her and looked down at her.

"You like it?" He smiled. "I got your name on my chest."

He ran her fingers over his tattoo with her name and smiled.

"I love it." She blushed.

He started kissing her. She gripped his back as soon as those kisses traveled up and down her neck. She bucked her hips up and rubbed against his hand on.

"Craig...." She moaned.

"I'm thinking we still have a spark." He laughed, pulling his member out his boxers.

Her eyes bulged. "No. That's no-"

He rested his forehead on hers and took off her underwear. He trailed kisses down her stomach and played with her clit. She arched her back.

"What are y- OH MY GOD!" She moaned, throwing her head back.

"What?" He mumbled against her, you know.

"Fuck!" She moaned, grabbing the back of his head.

His head game was crazy amazing. He slurped, bobbed, and ate. Her legs started shaking. She climaxed in his mouth.

"Craig..." She moaned.

She flipped them over and pulled his tall member up to her entrance. Se slowly sat down on it and tears fell out her eyes.

"Baby." He cooed. He held her waist and wiped her tears.

"Unclench yourself." He groaned. "Ease down."

She nodded and started moving up and down. He bit his lip and watched her swallow his thick, long member inside her small entrance.

"Oh my god..." She moaned. "It feels so good."

"Why?" He grinned. "Why does it feel so good?"

"Cause you're so big!" She squealed out.

He gripped her waist and started pumping inside of her. She scratched his shoulder and moaned.

Craig was giving her works.

"CRAIG!" She moaned out, throwing her head back.

He flipped her on the bed and slowly pushing himself inside her. She gripped his back and scratched down it, tearing his skin. He groaned, he loved the feeling of her scratching his back.

"You feel so...tight." He groaned. "Hot, wet."

He pumped harder inside her, making her leg shake. He felt her let loose. He laughed.

"Uh...shit." He groaned.

She felt him swell up. She moaned and started shaking again. She was orgasming on her first time. He shot his hot liquid inside her, collapsing on her.

"Damn." He groaned. He kissed her forehead.

He missed her so much, she missed him too.

Meanwhile, Chresanto was sitting at home, plotting revenge towards Craig. Chad got arrested for less time, but Chresanto had enough.

"You're done Craig." He snapped.

*{*}*|*}*{*{*{*}*]*}^{*{*{*{*}*{*{*

Chapter 20?

I'm feel so blessed to have my little readers. Y'all are my honeybuns.

Comment ❤️👌😍