Chapter 4: "Suicidal."

Rayan was livid. He hated that everyone knew about his drawing of Izzy. He stomped up to Craig and glared at him.

"You thought this was funny!?" Rayan barked in his face. "You were my best fuckin' friend, Craig! Where they do that at!?"

"Fuck you!" He snapped in a angry voice. "You know what you did."

Rayan didn't mean to drug his sister that night. They were in fifth grade. I know I said they stopped being friends since third, but fifth is when it happened.

Rayan had a huge crush on his sister, but he didn't know how to approach her.

"H-Hi..." Rayan said in a squeaky voice. "I'm Rayan."

She smiled. "Hey. I'm Sandri."

"That's pretty." Rayan blushed. "Let's go to my house and play video games."

Later that day, Sandri stepped in his neighborhood and was instantly scared. It was dark and ghetto. It was called Reilly Projects, which is where Craig and Rayan live now.

"I'm scared." She said. "Very, very scared."

He took her to his room and got on top of her. He was gonna do what he was taught by his father.

He was gonna sexually penetrate her.

But, he had to give her Ecstasy so she would "be in the mood" in his mind. So he gave her seven pills.

"Ooh CANDY!" She thought it was Candy. "Can I ha-"

He gave them all to her and she took them. He told her to swallow it and she did. While they were playing the game, she started feeling a tingly sensation between her ten year old legs.

"MMMM...it's hot between my legs." She moaned. "Yeah."

Rayan quickly removed her pants and started licking her there. She was scared because she didn't know what he was doing, but she liked it.

"You taste good." That's what his father taught him to say.

That's when she started to shake uncontrollably. Foamed came out her mouth and her body fell limp. Rayan grabbed the phone and called 911.

At the hospital, Craig was going haywire. He was hitting glasses and charging at Rayan. He almost killed his sister. To this day, everyone remembers what Rayan did to Craig's sister, Craig's had it out for him ever since.

"I said I was sorry." Rayan said with tears running down his face.

Chresanto felt terrible. Craig felt just as bad, but again, he thought about what happened.

Rayan ran to the bathroom and threw himself into the stall. He threw up and panted hard.

He hated his life.

He wanted to end it.

He was thinking suicide.