Chapter 11: "Spill Over."

Russian Roulette is the practice of loading a bullet into one chamber of a revolver, spinning the cylinder, and then pulling the trigger while pointing the gun at one's own head.

Why would Craig want to play that with his father? So he could kill him off without getting in trouble. His dad was scared that his own son pulled a gun to his head.

"Sit." Craig demanded. "NOW!"

His father sat in the seat as Craig sat across from him. Craig spun the cylinder and held the gun up to his temple. It was life or death. Beads of sweat came down his forehead as he pulled the trigger.

* CLICK *

He was safe.

Craig spun the cylinder and put slid it to his father. His father grabbed it and pointed it at his son. Craig chuckled.

"You didn't think I'd thought of that?" He smiled.

He held up two objects. A gun and a grenade.

"If you shoot me, I promise I'll be able to pull this before I die. We'll both be dead." Craig laughed. "Now play the fucking game!"

Craig's father held the gun to his head. Craig smirked. His father took that as a sign. Craig's father decided to spin the revolver's cylinder.

He held it to his head and closed his eyes.

Craig began singing.

"Take a breath...

Take a deep. Calm yourself...

He says to me.

If you play...you play the keys.

Take the gun and count to Three!

You're sweating now, moving slow..."

Craig smirked. "No time to think...Ima turn to GOLD!"

Craig's father put the gun to his head and...

Meanwhile, Rayan and Jacob were kissing. Rayan liked it way more than he thought he would. Jacob, although it was cold, stripped off their clothes. Rayan snatched his lips away from Jacob's.

"Ayo, Jacob s-stop..." He said. "I-I'm not sure I can do this."

Jacob sighed and put back on his clothes. Rayan did the same and they sat on Rayan's truck's hood.

"I'm sorry ma-" rayan began. Jacob shushed him.

"I get it..." Jacob said. "You're straight."

Rayan nodded. "But I don't want to lose you as a friend."

Jacob hugged him. "I'll always be your friend, Nigga."

They laughed. They will always be cool with one another.

But what they didn't know was that their lives were about to change.

I might end this story - I'm getting NO comments -_-