Chapter 27: "Death." (Part 1)

Wattpad Could Suck My Dick Though. They Deleted My Last Chapter. Now My Black Gotta Re-Write It. If For Some Unknown Reason, One Of Y'all Read It, This Is The New Chapter 27.

"I'm sorry." The doctor sighed. "The alcohol poisoning hit him right at his core. There is nothing we could do for him."

"My baby is gone?" Wanda cried. "First Craig now, my son!?"

"Rayan?" Ari cried. "My brother died!"

Rayan broke out in tears. Imani froze up and looked at the doctor in shock. She looked at Chresanto and Chresanto knew the look she was giving off. He saw Rayan do the same thing when Craig tried to push him to it.

She was about to kill herself.

"Ima-"

She ran out of the hospital. She looked both ways and saw a highway. She went off running. She didn't care. Chresanto, Rayan, and Ari ran after her. She stopped and stared at the cars passing.

"Imani!" Rayan yelled. "No!"

She ran onto the highway and sat on the end. She was gonna walk across it with her eyes closed. They reached her and wiped their tears. They all grabbed her and looked at her.

"Please don't kill yourself." Ari panted. "Don't you wanna see your beautiful godchildren?"

"Craig's dead." Imani cried. "If I never left him for Chre-"

"If I never made a plan to get back at him for what he did to Rayan." Chresanto sniffed. "He's be alive."

"If only I never drugged Ari." Rayan cried. "This story wouldn't even have been made."

"If only I didn't lie to Craig..." Ari said. "Rayan...you didn't really drug me like how you think."

"What!?"

"You did drug me, but I didn't really get affected by the drug." She sighed. "The pills were ineffective."

It was the day at school, Rayan and Ari were sitting in their class in the third grade. She always had a crush on him. Rayan was laughing with his friends.

"Yo!" Rayan smiled. "Look what my dad gave me."

The ecstasy pill.

"Whoa!" They laughed. "Your dad gave you candy?"

"Yup." Rayan smiled. "But it makes girls want to have sex with me."

"What!?" They cheered. "Who?"

"He said pick Ari." Rayan laughed. "Cause I told him I liked her."

Craig walked inside the room with something in his hands. He walked over to Rayan's table and sat next it him. Craig smiled and said hi to Rayan's friends. They smiled and waved. He dapped Rayan and grinned.

"Hey Ray." He smiled. "I got our friend rings."

He handed Rayan their friendship rings. Rayan thanked him.

"Here." The teacher, Ms. Murphy, smiled. "This is a box to keep your friendship items in."

Rayan smiled and thanked her. Craig slid his ring on their fingers and laughed. Craig got out their friendship bracelets and put it in their. He also put their drawings and other things.

"Bros for life." Rayan smiled. "Oh, can Ari come over after school?"

"Yeah." Craig smiled. "But I won't be there. I have to go to the dentist."

"Kay." Rayan grinned. "Bye."

He asked Ari and now they're in his room. He gave her the pill and she swallowed it. It didn't effect her, why? Because she was diabetic. She was immune to the pill. She did feel a tingly feeling between her legs, that's because her hormones were kicking in being around Rayan.

"It feels nice between my legs." Ari moaned. "It's hot."

Rayan smirked and started licking her between her legs. She moaned out, but the pills started kicking in. Her body couldn't take the large amount of pills he'd given her.

She didn't have a seizure because of that though.

She's a diabetic. When exposed to extreme light, that tends to happen. She was sitting under one.

"Are you fucking serious!?" Rayan yelled. "I lost my best friend cause you ain't want him to know what we did!?"

"Ra-"

"You're only my baby mother now." Rayan growled. "We have no connections, AT ALL."

"You're breaking up with me!?" She screamed. "Ca-"

"Craig beat his ass, pulled out a knife on him, tortured him, and threatened his life." Imani snapped. "All cause you didn't want him to know?"

"I-"

"No." Chresanto snapped. "If you weren't being so damn selfish, Craig would be here and happy with his best friend."

Rayan sniffed and grabbed Imani's hand. Chresanto grabbed her other hand. Rayan grabbed Ari's hand, only to make sure his babies are okay. She sniffed. Soon, they reached Chresanto's house. Rayan was on the phone.

"Can you move my stuff out tonight...you can? Thank you." Rayan sighed. "618 Forest Gumption."

Ari started crying.

"Ari..." Imani sighed. "This would've been avoided."

"How he gon' leave me while I'm pregnant." She cried. "You gon' be a dead beat!?"

"NO!" He yelled. "I'm checking in on you and what not, but I'm NOT staying with you and that's final."

"Okay." She said, walking up the stairs.

Chresanto took Imani's arm and walked her out the house. Rayan was stressing out, just like all of them, but Ari stressing out not only affects her, but her baby.