Chapter 28: "Death." (Part 2.)

"Craig was a young, smart man that would've taken care of anybody who was in need." Ari cried. "He was so exited about my baby."

The casket was closed, for it was too hard for people to look at Craig's deceased body. Imani wouldn't look at the casket while Rayan and Chresanto wouldn't tear their eyes away from it. Chad was sitting there, smirking. He felt like he finally got back at Craig for everything he's done to them in the past.

"It's time for the second viewing if the body." The pastor, Bishop William, sighed. "Come to look at your loved one."

Chresanto, who was sitting in the second row because his family was filling the first row, got up and got Imani from the front row. They walked up to the casket and looked at him pale, dry skin. His lips were dry and his suit looked sharp. The only thing that shined on his body was the ring that sealed him and Imani together. Imani had her ring on and tapped then together.

"I'm so sorry." They cried. "It's all my fault."

"No it's not." Rayan said behind her. "God did this on purpose. He wanted us to see how important he was to us."

"How we needed him and didn't even know." Ari cried. "I miss him."

Rayan looked at her and pulled her to him. No matter what she did, he's always going to love and cherish her and her love. He wanted to live with her and love their future child.

"I miss you." Ari cried in his chest. "I'm your Izzy. You're my poet."

"Forever and always." He smiled. "I love you baby."

Ari didn't answer. Rayan felt something wet, soak his shoes. He jumped and looked down. Ari was panting hard and holding onto Rayan for support. Ray's was shocked. It's a good thing Rayan kept the emergency kit in his car.

"She's having her baby!" Ari heard them yell.

That was before she blacked out.

____________________________________________________

I wanna see how many votes and comments y'all gon' give me.

Let's break the record of :

15 Comments

And 11 Votes <3

Go higher than that, Honey Buns 😘