Chapter 10: "Gay and Guns

Rayan's friend Jacob was standing next to him. They were standing on a cliff, watching the snow fall. Jacob grinned and watched his breath come out.

"This shit is so fucking amazing." Jacob said. "We never get shit like this in LA. Atlanta get a lot of snow?"

Rayan nodded. "Yeah..."

They stayed quiet and just watched the snow. Rayan felt Jacob creep closer to rayan. Rayan looked at him and laughed.

"Jacob?" He chuckled. "Whatcha doing?"

"Sorry." Jacob said, his face turned red.

"Nah." Rayan grinned. "Tell me that you're gay."

Jacob looked so bewildered. How did Rayan know the truth? Well, Jacob shown the same signs that Rayan's friend, back at the high school he went to, did.

"I'm gay." Jacob said, looking away. "And I like you."

Rayan grinned. "Awww." Rayan cooed. "You like me?"

Jacob shoved his shoulder playfully as Rayan laughed.

"It's Aight." Rayan winked. "I thought I was gay at one point."

"You don't get it..." Jacob said, shaking his head.

"What?" Rayan quipped.

"I'm in love with you...." Jacob said, crashing his lips on Rayan's.

Meanwhile, Craig glared at the man standing in front of him. His 'father'. He left him and his mother when he was younger. Craig held his gun in his back pocket; he had no problem with killing his father.

"Why are you even here!?" Craig barked in a loud tone. "Nobody want you here!"

"Craig," his father warned. "Shut up w-"

Craig whipped out his gun and pointed it to his father's forehead. A smirk crept onto his face.

"Let's play Russian Roulette."