Chapter 8: "Lust."

Rayan smirked at the affect he knew he had on Izzy. When he arrived home, he didn't even care that his mom was mad he came inside at 10:25 p.m.

"Rayan?" She pleaded. "Why won't you talk to me? We use to be so close. You use to tell me any and everything before that inci-"

"MOM!" Rayan barked. "Don't talk about that shit! I'm over it, so don't talk about it."

Keisha held her chest, feeling a pain. She shook it off and wiped her stressed face.

"Rayan, who the hell you talking to like that?" She snapped. "I'll kick you in your throat."

Rayan rolled his eyes and ran up the stairs. He opened his door, locked it and then laid in his bed. He looked at his window and noticed someone outside of it.

Izzy. *Wink, Wink.*

"Izzy, why are you here?" He asked in a confused tone. "Are you okay?"

She nodded. "I want you." She moaned.

Rayan chuckled. He knew it. She could resist Rayan, even if she wanted to. He saw the look on her face. She was horny, hot, lusty.

"You want me?" He teased. "What you want me to do to you?"

She laid on his bed and pulled him over her. He hovered over her
.

"I want you..." she gulped. "I want to inside of me."

He grinned. "You ready for this D?"

She nodded. They stared at each other. They crashed their lips on each other's with full force. Rayan groaned when she rubbed his already hard and throbbing erection.

"Damn." He groaned. "You sure you want me to?"

She nodded. "Y-Yeah..."

Soon, they had no clothes on. He was still hovering over her. She ran her fingers through his hair. He groaned and bucked some. His sensitive tip touched her sensitive clit.

They both moaned.

"You want it?" He grinned. "You want this dick?"

He started rubbing his head up and down her pussy. She arched her back every time he went up and down.

"Uh....." She moaned. "Rayan stop!"

He slid the head inside and watched her face twist up in pain. He forgot he was a virgin.

"Shh..." He commanded. "I got yo-"

"RAYAN!" Keisha yelled as she busted through the door. "You having sex in my house."

Rayan laid on top of Izzy and shielded her body. He pulled his tip out and kissed her forehead.

"Ma!" He yelled. "Get out..."

She cut her eyes. "Watch when she gone."

She stormed out and Rayan sighed. He got off of Izzy and saw he popped her cherry. He wanted to do that and make it special.

"Izzy....I'm sorry." Rayan said shamefully. "I know your probably m-"

She laughed. "Just carrying me to the shower, Rayan." She chuckled.

He grabbed her and they got in the shower. She got dressed and left. He looked at the spot of blood and took off the sheets. He balled it up and put it in the hamper.

When he got downstairs, his mother was down there, crying her eyes out.

"Ma?" He said. "What's wrong?"

She wiped her eyes and Rayan held her in his arms. He rubbed her back and shut his eyes.

"I'm stressing out Rayan!" She snapped.

He just held his mom all night.

Little did he know, Keisha was
dying.