Chapter 30: "LongWay." (Finale)

Three Years Later....

"Craig!" Rayan yelled. "Get cho' ass over here, stop touching Marie like that."

"She annoying me!" He yelled at Rayan. "Daddy, tell her to stop being annoying."

"Who's older?" Rayan asked him, getting down to his son's level.

"Me." Craig sighed.

"So why would you pick on her?" Rayan laughed. "Leave her alone and she'll leave you alone."

"Yes, Daddy." He pouted. "Where's Aunty Imani?"

"With Uncle Chresanto." Rayan chuckled. "Over where Marie is, go tell them they can sit with us."

"Okay." Craig smiled.

He jumped down and ran over to Marie, Chresanto, and Imani. He pulled them over to Ray and Ari. Ray kissed Imani's forehead and dapped Chresanto. Ari said hi and got up. She was pregnant again.

"Whew." She panted. "Ray..."

"Yes?" He chuckled. "You got cramps?"

She nodded and he kissed her cheek. He grabbed Craig's hand and said goodbye to the rest.

"When y'all gon' be home?" Rayan smiled.

"Soon." Chresanto said. "Peace."

When they arrived home, Rayan checked his calendar. It marked the date of Craig's death. Rayan went into his closet and grabbed their wooden box. He did that the previous wars before.

"I miss you." He sniffed. "So much..."

"I miss you too." He gangly heard from behind him.

Rayan broke down in tears, as this has happened before. He looked at the carving on the box.

"Craig..." He cried.

Craig Crippen and Rayan Lopez.

Friends Forever.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A/N: Are y'all sad? I am. This is my third successful book. Please leave amazing comments for me. I love everyone who has supported this book from the beginning. Thanks, Loves. :,D