Chapter 14: "Drugs."

I know that y'all saw this before, but the end is extended.

*{*}*{*}*{*}*{*}*{*}*{*}*{*}*{*}*

Imani was depressed for the next few days. Craig's friend, Messiah, knocked on her door. Her mom let him upstairs.

"Y-Yes..." She sniffed. "Messiah?"

He smiled and walked past her inside the room. She blushed as he went through her underwear drawer. He looked at her lace underwear and pressed his body on the book shelf. He was getting hard.

"Shit..." He groaned user his breath. "I can't make this go away."

She laughed. "Who are you talking to?"

He felt his face become hot. She walked up to him and sat on the dresser. She pulled him in between her legs and smiled.

"What's the matter?" She asked in a seductive tone.

He gulped and stepped back. Her eyes shot down to his bulge and she became hot.

"I want you inside me." He heard her say.

"W-What?" He said.

"Can you tell me why you're inside my room?" She laughed. "You weren't inv-"

She caught his lustful stare and they crashed their lips on each other's. He gripped the back of her neck and hoisted her around his waist. He walked them to the bed and threw her on it.

"Imani." They heard a voice say. "P-Please let me come inside."

It was Craig.

The quickly ran to the closet. He kissed her before she closed it. She was blushing hot when she opened the door.

"Who was here?" He growled. "You did that same shit when we kissed."

"Shut up." She snapped. "We don't date so why does it matter."

He was silent. The thought of another man pleasuring her made him upset. He grabbed her and looked her in the eye.

"Tell me no one was in here." He said I'm a hurt tone.

Messiah walked out and Craig's head snapped in his direction. Craig's breathing slowed as he saw Messiah's shirt wrinkled. She grabbed him when they kissed.

"M-Messiah..." He said, as if he answered a question.

Imani just shrugged and sat on her bed. Craig now knew how it felt.

"Imani..." Messiah said. "I'll see you later babe."

She smiled as he kissed her forehead. She waved and he looked Craig up and down then scoffed.

"Real man my ass." He snickered in a sinister tone. "I'll treat her way better."

She sighed and watched him walk out. Craig wiped his face and pulled out a drink.

V8 Juice. But it was mixed with cocaine.