Chapter 5: "Karma."

Rayan shook his head at that dumb thought. Why would he kill himself? So Craig could be happy and his mother can be sad? So Rayan's mom would kill Craig and she'd be in jail, just like his dad? He wouldn't able to do something that would make others around him suffer. Although Craig would be the only one NOT suffering if he killed himself.

"I can't believe I thought about suicide." He laughed in his mind. "That's the easy way out."

Rayan decided to jump to Craig's level. If Craig wanted to go hard, Rayan was gonna go even harder.

The next day at school, it was on. Rayan stayed up all night to decide what he should to Craig. And, of course, he found the perfect way.

"Why are you seeping down to his level?" My new friend, Jacob asked. "It makes no sense."

"I don't give a fuck. If he want to ruin my life, I'm gonna do the same to him. Now are with me or not?" Rayan snapped.

Jacob saw some Craig in Rayan. He didn't like that. He shook his head and backed away from him.

"Hell no." Jacob said.

Rayan froze. "W-Why?"

Jacob scoffed. "You're acting just as bad. Do you realize what you're about to do? That can get you killed."

Rayan sat back and wiped his face. He knew Jacob was right. Jacob sat next to him and rubbed his back. Jacob knew how bad Rayan wanted Craig to feel his wrath.

"It's okay." Jacob said. "Someone will see that it's only Craig who's attacking you."

Meanwhile, Chresanto was doing just that. He was with Craig and the other basketball players. They decided to skip school that day and go to McDonalds for breakfast.

Cory, one of the boys, was on the gossip website for the school. He scrunched up his eyebrows and glanced at Chresanto. He motioned for him to go to the bathroom.

"Ima' go pee." Chresanto said. "Be right back, y'all."

They nodded. Cory is hilarious. He started squirming in his seat. The boys looked at him like he was crazy.

"What the hell, man?" Myles spat. "What the fuck are you doing?"

Cory whined. "I gotta take a shit."

They all scrunched up their faces. Craig covered his face in fake annoyance. Craig laughed and looked at him.

"Go take a shit then." Craig said.

Cory nodded, but didn't get up.

"NIGGA! GO!" They all yelled.

"Oh..." Cory said. "Right."

They all groaned as he stood and ran to the bathroom. Chresanto just finished peeing. He zipped up and washed his hands. Cory came inside and sat on the sink. He read what he saw on his phone.

"Rayan Lopez spotted with Craig Crippen's, the school's basketball MVP, little sister." Cory read. "It is known that the two had a mishap when they were younger, causing Craig to hate Rayan. To read more on the story, c-"

"You don't have to read that part asshole." Chresanto said, flicking water at him.

Cory chuckled. "Nah, so what's good with Craig and Rayan now?"

"I hate when Craig acts like that." Chresanto said in a serious tone. "Rayan is really starting to show signs of suicide. If he kills himself, Craig would too. 'Cause deep down somewhere, Craig still got love for that nigga."

Craig was listening the whole time. When did his sister get back? Craig was livid at the fact Rayan was near his sister, but he was even more angry at Chresanto.

Craig busted in. "So you feel sorry for that nigga?"

The jumped. Chresanto looked at him and looked away.

"Yeah. H-"

Craig punched the mirror and tears ran down his face. Craig was so angry at the fact no one understood why he was damn mad at Rayan.

"He sexually molested my sister. They were ten. TEN!" Craig spat with tears of fury. "He drugged her and she had an orgasm, UNWILLINGLY. Then that nigga made her have a seizure and you feel bad!?"

Cory had his mouth open. One, he's never seen Craig this mad. Craig was chill. Two, he didn't know why Rayan and him never like each other.

But last, he's
never seen Craig this mad at Chresanto, ever.

"You wanna fuck with Rayan? Go 'head." Craig said in calmer voice. "But if he do some bogus shit to you, don't. call. me. for. shit. Cause you not my boy no more."

Chresanto just stared at his best friend. Craig left out, holding his bleeding hand. Chresanto just sat there. All the basketball players came in.

"Wassup with Craig?" Myles asked.

Cory dropped an arm around Chresanto's neck.

"Let's go, Santo." He said.

Craig had never, EVER snapped on Chresanto to the point where he cried. Chresanto was mad that his usually lackluster friend, who sometimes can be fun, was so angry.

But, Craig was
ruthless. Just the mere thought of Rayan near her, made him upset.