Chapter 19: "Years."

Y'all thought the feud between Rayan and Craig was over? No. It just started back up again. A few days ago, something happened. Something big.

"Rayan." Izzy sighed. "I'm pregnant."

Rayan stared at her and started tearing up. He didn't want a child at this age. No woman he loved was gonna change that.

"W-What?" He said out loud, trying not to throw up. "You're pregnant?"

"You didn't use a condom." She cried. "I'm getting an abortion."

"N-No..." He sighed. "I'll be there for you and the baby."

She smiled and kissed him. He fell back on the bed with her and rubbed her belly.

"This can work." He grinned. "Now I have two baby girls."

"You want a girl?" She laughed.

"I'm having one." He said in a serious tone. "I can tell."

Craig was listening the whole time. Just as he thought him and Rayan were starting to get along, he knocked up his sister.

Craig had a
cruel plan for Rayan.

"Bye baby." Rayan smiled and kissed her. "Stay safe."

She nodded. "Love you."

"I love you too."

Rayan walked out and got in his car. He sat in it and pulled out the driveway. Craig got in his van with Chad. They followed Rayan. When the intersection came, Rayan's car got slammed into.

It was Craig and Chad.

Rayan flew out the car and into the ground, blood gushing from his nose. Craig walked up to him and punched him. Rayan's vision blurred.

"You got my sister pregnant!" He yelled out in a sinister tone.

"What?" Chad snapped. "You told me he put his hands on her."

"I'm staying with her!" Rayan cried out.

"Craig chill!" Chad yelled, pushing him off. "You going too far again."

Craig stood and shoved Chad onto the ground. It was a vacant street.

"Fuck you, Chad." Craig growled.

Chad got up and punched Craig across his face. Craig grabbed Rayan and started punching him. Rayan was loosing blood.

Rayan had
enough.

Rayan flipped them over and started punching Craig hard. Craig tried to stop them. Rayan grabbed something out his back pocket.

A
gun.

He shot Craig in his neck. Craig held his neck and started wailing out. Rayan passed out with Craig. Chad quickly called the police.

Craig was arrested for assault. Chad was arrested for association. Rayan was released for self-defense.

Izzy found out, but she chose Rayan over Craig. Craig was in the wrong.

Now Craig is facing 5 years in prison. Unless....