Chapter 16: "Remember When."

Marie. I've chosen you. The two boys were Chad and Chresanto. Since no one said Chad, I've chosen the person who said, Rayan. Chey.

*{*}*{*}*{*}*{*}*{*}*{*}*{*}*

Remember when I said that when Rayan and Jacob kissed, their lives were gonna change? This is how.

Chresanto and Chad wanted to take their girlfriends out on a cliff for the view. Imani, Craig's ex, was with Messiah, holding his hand.

"I'm in love with her." Messiah said to Chresanto and Chad as their girls were sitting on the edge. "I don't see how Craig could treat her like that."

"Yeah." Chresanto nodded. "Marie is an important female in my life."

"So is Chey." Chad laughed. "I'm being genuine with her. Y'all can tell because she still a virgin."

They all laughed. Imani threw her head back and laughed hard. Messiah laughed and got up. He walked over to her and sat behind her. His legs hung over the edge, on each side of her.

"Beautiful." He smirked into her neck. "That's what you are, Love."

She blushed and kissed him. Chad went over to Chey and kissed her. Chresanto laughed at his dancing Marie.

They were happy.

"Rayan, you don't get it!" They heard someone yell. "I'm in love with you."

Chad and Chresanto knew exactly who that was. They quickly ran over to the area they were in. They made out.

Chad began recording them and posted it on Facebook. Everyone from school has their own page. Chad posted it on their. This is where their lives change.

"Rayan and Jacob." The headline to the newspaper said. "Faggot couple."

Rayan walked into the school and everyone started pointing at him. He grabbed a paper and read it.

'Rayan Lopez and Jacob Perez were found making out on a private cliff. Sources say they were spotted on a date, in the snow.'

"Oh my god." Rayan cried out. "This isn't true! I don't even like him!"

Jacob walked up to him and dapped him. Jacob laughed at his face.

",Wassup?" He said.

"They have pictures of us kissing!" Rayan hissed.

"So...?" He said.

"I'm NOT gay for you!" Rayan snapped. "J-Just don't talk to me again Jake."

Rayan stormed away from him and passed Craig. Craig looked at Rayan and Rayan threw him against the wall.

"I'm done with you!" Rayan yelled. "I'm tired of y-"

"Get off of him!" Imani yelled. "It wasn't him!"

Rayan let him go and watched as Imani walked up to him. Imani smiled and shook his hand.

"Nice seeing you again Rayan." She smiled. "You two? Follow me."

She walked them to the library and sat them down. She locked the door and set up a computer. She pulled out a whiteboard and smiled.

"I miss you." Craig said in a tired tone. "Can you plead ju-"

She slammed the ruler on the table and rolled her eyes.

"I'm happy with out you!" She snapped. "I fell in love with you and you did me wrong."

"Just give me another c-"

"Can y'all do this later?" Rayan hissed in a sinister tone. "I'm trying to go home and crawl under a rock."

She threw her head back in laughter, making them both smile. She was breathtaking.

"Sorry." She said.

She pointed the ruler at the white board.

"King and I had a triple date a few days ago." Imani said. Craig shifted in a angry way. "We saw you....and Jacob..."

Rayan nodded. "Yeah."

"Izzy didn't see, but she knows." Imani said in a bummed tone. "She said you told her."

Rayan nodded and that's when Craig saw how much Rayan cared for his sister.

"Y-You risked her not likeung you?" Craig said. "Just so she could know the truth?"

Rayan nodded.

"You should try that." Imani snapped. "Maybe I'll consider going back out with you."

Rayan laughed. Craig laughed a little too until they all were cracking up. Rayan stood up and wiped his eyes.

"I've got to go. Bye Imani." He said. "B-Bye Craig."

"See ya bro-" he stopped. "B-Bye Rayan."

Rayan smiled and walked out.

Progress.