Chapter 18: "Love."

Rayan nuzzled in Izzy's neck. She moaned out as he laid wet kisses down her neck. She gripped his back and sighed.

"Right there." She moaned.

Ha Ha.

"Uh..." She moaned out. "Rayan!"

"Shit....Izzy." He groaned. "You're so t-tight."

Meanwhile, Chresanto and Marie was sitting with Craig and Imani. Craig was kissing under Imani's ear. She loved it. They were meant to be together.

"Ew." Chresanto laughed. "Y'all are so...perverted."

"At least I don't eat ass." Imani snickered.

Chresanto slowly faced Marie and scoffed.

"You told them I eat ass?" He snapped. "I ate yo' ass on yo' birthday. Now everyone pushing my glass away like I got the shit mouth."

They all broke out in laughter. Chresanto pulled his girl closer. She kissing his jaw and smiled.

"Finally." Imani sighed in Craig's chest.

Messiah walked inside McDonald's and sat at the table. Imani froze up, they haven't seen or talked to each other in weeks.

"Wassup y'all?" He grinned.

"Wassup!" Craig, Marie, and Chresanto said.

Messiah sat back and looked at Chresanto's burger.

"Craig..." He whispered when Chresanto wasn't looked. "I'm finna get Santo's Fish Filet."

Craig chuckled and nodded. Imani blushed as he licked his wet lips. He quickly grabbed it and Chresanto didn't see. Messiah bit into it and sighed in satisfaction.

Messiah quickly finished it and drunk down Santo's sprite.

"Ahh." He moaned out in pleasure. "That was amazing."

Chresanto went to grab his sandwich and didn't see it. Messiah pretended to be on his phone.

"What the fuck?" He snapped. "I paid 4.15 for that."

Messiah looked up. "What happened, bro?"

"Somebod-" Chresanto stopped. "Nigga! Yo' breath smell like last month! You ate my fish filet."

Messiah chuckled. "It was GOOD."

Chresanto pouted and cut his eyes.

"That's why I'm the sexiest nigga at this table."

"No." Craig and Messiah laughed. "You're not!"

Imani laughed with Marie. Messiah looked at Marie and pushed her playfully.

"No laughing!" Messiah said. "You're suppose to be on his side."

Craig chuckled. "I'm the sexiest one."

Messiah scoffed. "Yeah."

Imani watched as he talked to everyone, but her. Messiah licked his lips and looked at her. Her heart sped up. He rolled his eyes and looked away.

"MESSIAH!" Someone yelled. "Is that you?"

Her name was Carrie. They knew each other when they were younger. He jumped up and caught her. He kissed her jaw.

"Carrie." He smiled. "I've missed you."

Imani was boiling with anger. She watched Messiah rub noses with her. Carrie's cheeks turned red.

"Ooh..." Craig and Chresanto cooed.

Imani was jealous.