Chapter 6: "Truth."

Craig's sister, who I renamed Ari, was sitting in the art room. Craig barged inside and gave her a vile look. She flinched. She was excited to see her brother, but he wasn't excited to see her.

"Craig!" She yelled. "What the hell!?"

Craig marched up to her and pulled her close. He was livid.

"Let me make myself clear," Craig growled. "A. I don't want you to EVER curse at me again! I'm 17, you're 16. B. I don't want you around Rayan!"

She looked at him and scrunched up her eyebrows.

"Who's Rayan?" She asked. Then she remembered the name. "That boy that raped and drugged me!?"

He nodded in a mad way. He sighed and sat next to her. He kissed her forehead and held her close.

"I just don't want to yell at you, but that boy you were with is-" Craig was cut off.

"Rayan." She growled. "Now I know why he seemed so familiar."

She was angry, but mostly sad. She didn't think that someone like him was that bad. He was her poet.

Craig kissed her lips in a brotherly way and walked out. He was gonna confront Rayan.

"I can't believe that I fell in love with his words." She thought. "He was my poem and I was his Izzy."

Meanwhile, Chresanto and the basketball players were sitting McDonalds. Chresanto saw Rayan walk inside. He just missed Craig. Thank God.

Chad jumped up and pushed him back.

"Wassup Youngblood?" He said smirking. "I heard you drug females."

He hated female abuse

"Shut up!" Rayan groaned. "That was a long time ago!"

Rayan couldn't have a break. There was so many people on Craig's side when they don't even know that Rayan was taught to treat females like that.

"Fuck that!" Chad growled.

They all crowded him. All except Chresanto. He didn't feel like he deserved it. He, unlike everyone else, had an heart.

"You're a woman abuser." Michael, one of the teammates, growled. "That's on-"

"GET. OFF. HIM." Someone growled as they slammed the door open.

Everyone looked at the door and in came Craig and his sister, Ari.

"He's mine." Craig said, smirking. "Ari?"

"Ari!?" Rayan yelled in shock. "That's you?"

She didn't answer him, he didn't deserve it. Rayan looked at here as Craig walked them outside. It was pitch black. Craig whipped out a knife.

Rayan's breathing slowed.

"Izzy....don't let him do this to me." Rayan cried. "Please."

Izzy had to decide whether or not they were gonna stab Rayan.

Her ex-rapist.