Chapter 3: "Beginning Part 2"

Chresanto quickly went near the copy machine and typed in 50 copies of Izzy. He made copies of Rayan's book and then put a rubber and over it to keep it in place.

"Craig you lucky you my nigga." Chresanto growled. "I'm doing this shit for you."

Chresanto ran his fingers through his hair and erased the history of where he printed Rayan's work.

"Craig. Wait up my nigga!" Chresanto yelled when he spotted him at the end of the hall. When he reached him, he fixed his Louis Vuitton backpack on his back. "I got Rayan's drawing book. I made copies."

"Thanks man." Craig smirked. "What you got?"

"We can't do it in the hallway. There is cameras here." Chresanto smiled. "Let's go to the bathroom and post them in there."

Craig loved his best friend. Chresanto knows what Rayan did to Craig; why Craig hates him so much. So they walked casually into the bathroom and discussed their plan.

"We can tape them in all the stalls." Craig said. "And I'll crawl through the vent. You my nigga, I ain't doing that shit to you."

Chresanto glanced at Craig. "You don't be feeling bad for doing this shit sometimes?" He asked slowly. "We're hurting him, Craig."

"Hell naw!" Craig his in a annoyed tone. "That nigga tried to kill her!"

"Whatever." Chresanto sighed. "Let's get this shit over with."

Craig huffed and then grabbed the papers. He taped one in each stall, but one was locked. He just shrugged and taped some on the mirrors. Chresanto had a screw driver from wood shop and he opened the big vent door. Craig smiled and Chresanto taped Craig's iPhone to his head so Craig can see when he's crawling through the vents.

"Good luck." Chresanto said in a happy tone. "You got it nigga."

Craig dapped him and crawled through the vents. Meanwhile, Chresanto closed the vent and screwed one screw in. That's incase someone comes inside.

"Why are you helping him do something like that!?" A voice snapped. "You know it's wrong."

Chresanto came face to face with Jacob Perez. He was a misfit, an isolated variable.

"Nigga? You don't know what he did!" Chresanto yelled, getting mad thinking about what Rayan did. "You don't fucking know what he had to go through to help her after Rayan did that to her."

"Everyone makes mistakes." Jacob said, walking to the door. "You just made a bigger one."

Chresanto felt guilty all over again. He texted his fried, Myles to come to the bathroom. After a few minutes, Myles was sitting in the bathroom with him.

"Rayan tried to kill her." Chresanto explained. "Craig's been trying to get back at him for the longest."

"I'd do that same shit man." Myles said in a serious tone. "No one messes with my family."

While this was going on, Rayan was in the art room, painting on the wall. He was standing in there alone. He glanced to his right when the door opened. Someone walked inside and nailed a white sheet to the wall. It was a female. She started grabbing an assortment of spray cans.

"Art is like life." She said out loud. "It's full of mystery and color."

Rayan sat back and grinned. He liked what he was hearing. She was an art lover, just like him. She dragged the red painted over the purple, making art similar to Chris Brown's.

"I have Breezy's mentality, Tyga's flow. Kevin Hart's humor, Meek Mills swift, Nelly's strength, Michael Jackson's Bad." She said.

(A/N: Copyrights ^^)

"I have DiCaprio's passion, Nick Cannon's depth, Bob Marley's mentality, Rihanna's flow. But most of all I have God's endless love." Rayan smiled. "You're a poet?"

She smiled. "I am."

He found himself turning hot by her. She was beautiful in his eyes. He looked at her talent and saw it resembled Breezy's artwork. She had Tyga's quote on there.

"What's real love if you ain't got respect...there's no way I can pay you back."

Rayan found himself intrigued by her.

"Be my poet." She smiled. "I'll be your Izzy."

"Wait." Rayan froze. "Ho-"

Jacob found him and busted inside. "They're gonna post your drawings all over the bathrooms. The ones of 'Izzy'."

Rayan grabbed her hand and kissed it. "Bye, Izzy."

She blushed and turned around. He ran out with Jacob. They hit the main hallway and that's when everyone pointed and laughed.

"Fag!" They yelled in his face.

"You ain't got no friends?" One girl yelled. "So you fuckin' fantasize about an imaginary girl?"

"He's cute." Another girl said.

Her boyfriend grabbed her and they went to class.

Rayan found himself about to cry. He wish he was in Izzy's arms. The real one, not the drawing. That drawing means nothing now, he has a real Izzy.

Craig and Chresanto sat there smirking. Craig winked not giving a fuck. He didn't feel any remorse for what he did. He'll always hate Rayan for what he did. After all...

Rayan did drug his sister.