Chapter 22: "Comments."

Comment

Craig sat next to Imani on Rayan's couch. Rayan kept flipping his gun in and out of safety mode. Craig tried to keep calm. Rayan had no problem with shooting Craig again.

"So..." Rayan snickered. "Get raped in jail?"

"Rayan!" Izzy snapped. "Stop."

"I'm just making sure he wasn't hurt." Rayan laughed. "Calm down, Baby Mama."

They chuckled. That was his new nickname for her. She kissed his cheek.

"Nah." Craig said in a low tone. "T-They were cool with me."

"You sure?" Rayan asked. "Cause I know a lil nigga in there."

"What?" Craig said, giving him his full attention. "Who.."

"Buzz." Rayan grinned, watching Craig's face twist up in anger.

"He..." Craig trailed off. "Buzz was my roommate. He TORTURED me."

"You mean like how you did me?" Rayan snapped. "You, Chresanto, and Chad."

"....That was months ago." Craig said in a low tone.

Rayan shot the ceiling. Izzy jumped some.

"Baby Mama..." Rayan sighed. "Go upstairs."

She sat on his lap and kissed him. She rubbed his jaw and sighed
.

"Don't hurt him baby." She kissed his neck.

"No promises." Rayan said, glaring Craig right in the eye.

Imani and Izzy went up stairs. Rayan stood
.

"C'mon." Rayan said in a serious tone. "I wanna show you something."

Craig nodded and Rayan led him to the basement. Craig started getting scared. Rayan pointed to a chair. It was in the middle of the basement.

"Sit." He commanded. "NOW."

Craig quickly sat in the seat. Rayan went threw a drawer. He pulled out a book. Rayan sat the gun on his lap as he sat down.

It was a journal.

"Dear Journal,

It's me. Craig is at it again. He almost killed me today. If the love of my life didn't save me, I'd be dead. I made a mistake when I was younger. I was TAUGHT to treat females like that. I wish I could take it back. Craig was my best friend. Craig and I were closer then ever. I remember when I thought I was gay. I had a crush on him. I told him and..."

Rayan started choking on his words. Craig watched him closely.

"he said I was a faggot. So I told him I was playing around, but then I lost feelings for him after a while.

Signed,

Rayan Lopez."

Craig held his head down in shame. Craig was the one acting ruthless, not Rayan.

"Ra-"

"No." He said in a strict tone. "I don't want to hear it. You lucky I'm not gon' kill yo' pussy ass."

"Do it!" Craig yelled. "Kill me."

"I can't do that..." Rayan grinned. "Not when Imani's pre-OOPS. Wasn't suppose to tell you."

"How would you know?" Craig snapped. "I just took her virginity today."

Rayan smirked. "You sure 'bout that?"

Rayan knew about Chresanto and Chad's plan. He was helping.

"What?" Craig said.

Craig ran upstairs. Rayan quickly followed. Imani was sitting on Izzy's bed. Craig snatched her up and looked her in the eye.

"Lemme ask you once." Craig said in a calm tone. "Were you a virgin when I had sex with you?"

Imani stared at him in disbelief. She was CRYING her eyes out when the had sex.

"Of course." She snapped. "What the fuck!?"

Rayan smirked and climbed on top of Izzy. His deed was done. Izzy leaned up and kissed him. They soon got heated. He rubbed her belly.

"I love you." They panted.

"WHY CAN'T WE BE LIKE THAT?" Imani yelled.

"Shut up." Craig said, giving her the hand. "Before I beat that ass up in bed tonight."

Imani's cheek flared. He kissed her cheek.

"Rayan said you lost your virginity to someone else." Craig admitted.

"Why?" Izzy said.

"I said are you sure." Rayan said truthfully. "I never said anything like that."

Chresanto and Chad's plan was going perfect.