Chapter 9

🎧Lexi's POV🎧

He jogs to catch up with me.

"So I was wondering what's got you so far from home kitty cat?"

"Why do you keep switching names? It's dumb." I mutter.

"Lexi, just answer the question."

"Fine, I'm running away from home." I laugh. "Not that I had much of one back there."

"Hmm so I should report you." He chuckles.

"I'd rather you not." I look at him.

"What's stopping me?" He looks down into my eyes.

Nothing, nothing was stopping him from calling us in and sending us to square one. All the way back to the bullies and horrible people who do nothing but ruin your life.

"Nothing." I said calmly.

"You're not going to?" He looks at me curious.

"I'll try Mr. Sky but you're a grown man. How do I fight against that?" I shrug.

"You're right I'm a grown man." He winks.

"If you're trying to hook up with me, it's not working." I said flatly and opened the door to the general store.

"What if I'm not? Would you believe me?"

I turn around towards him as I reach the candy aisle. I grab a couple things and then start.

"No, because your an old man who gets no action from wife/girlfriend so you hit on your students to get boners for your tiny c*ck." I say and turn back around to grab a few things.

He doesn't say anything. In fact at this point he hasn't moved. His face is just in utterly paralyzed and it was priceless. I wanted to take a picture but the moment passed and he continues to follow me. Then he blocks me from getting a Mountain Dew by placing his hand on the door and leaning against it.

"You know that's not true. You just say it to me because you think it'll make me go away, but honey I got news for you. I don't go away." He smirks.

I roll my eyes and push his hand so I can get my pop. He raises his eyebrow and looks at me. Don't get me wrong Mr. Sky was good looking even handsome to few but I didn't like his actions. His curly brown hair and chocolate  brown eyes were okay. He had a strong chin and sharp jaw. He had muscles under the simple tee he was wearing and a flat stomach but he was a teacher.

He was wearing tan cargo pants and a red simple low cut tee. His shoes were sandals, nothing special. He was nothing special to be honest. I go toward the cashier and start pay for my stuff. Mr. Sky walks behind me and after everything is rung up he brings out his card. I give him a weird look.

"Young lady it is always nice when your father pays for your things, you should be great full." The cashier looks at me.

I had to hold back a huge ball of laughter. Mr. Sky gives a dirty look at the cashier but I don't think he got it.

"Oh no it's not like that, she may call me daddy but I'm her boyfriend." He picks up the sack and leaves the store.

I had to gasp at what he said. It took me awhile to comprehend. The cashier gives me a look.

"I am so sorry..." The cashier starts.

"No don't worry about it. He's just my stalker who likes to pay for my things to get me to hook up with him. But thank you, I found it very funny in what you said." I gave him a weak smile and opened the doors and left.

I ran up to Mr. Sky and grabbed my sack. He waved it away before I could though.

"What the hell was that for?!" I glare at him.

"I thought I would just inform him to use the right pronouns so he wouldn't mistake again." Mr. Sky looks at me with a grin on his face.

"I hate you. You know that I really hate you." I give him a dirty look.

"Tisk, tisk, tisk but you know you love me Lexi." He's walking toward my truck.

"How could I?! You're awful!" I raise my voice.

"I'm awful? I just paid for all the things you bought in there and you curse me out? I'm the awful one?" He bends down so we are face to face.

I hated that he was right. I hated he had to bend over to reach my height. I just hated him and everything that he had to do with. He raises his eyebrows at me waiting for an answer.

"Okay, you're right but you've called me very inappropriate names. And you're my teacher."

"Yet you never listened in my class. I'm surprised you're listening now instead of plugging in your head phones and blocking me out."

I..."

"Don't even start Lexi. I saw you no matter how discreet you tried to make it." We get closer to the truck.

I pull out my pack of cigs and open it. This was my second one today and not my last. I pull out my lighter and light it. Instant relief from this nightmare.

"What are you doing?" Mr. Sky looks at me.

"I have to have another one because you are stressing me out." I puff.

He pauses for a second and keeps walking. Then he pulls out the back of the truck and lowers it. Placing the sack he hops on top of it.

"I know how you can make it up to me."

"What?"

"Make up to me all the mean things you said and blocking me out." He raises his eyebrow and he bends over to get to my height again.

"What?"

"Say thank you daddy and kiss me. It's the least you can do after I paid for you stuff and had to deal with the cashier because you were too busy holding in a burst of laughter." He snickers.

"No I'm not gonna do that, you're insane."

"Oh but I could make you do so much more Lexi, just be thankful I'm letting you do this."

"You're lying."

"Fine I'll go tell the cashier he can do whatever he wants to you for 15 minutes."

I gap at him. I knew he would too. I turn away and gather up the last of my pride. Here it goes.

"Thank you daddy for all the stuff." I kiss him right in the lips, but Mr. Sky didn't want to let go.