Chapter 15

👗Macy's POV👗

I made breakfast which was eggs and bacon. Then I sat by Lexi as we ate. We didn't talk much.

"Are we staying here? Or are we still gonna make it to L.A?" I ask.

"Depends, do you still want to go to L.A?" Lexi looks at me from her food.

"I don't know, I kinda like the Vegas lights and sounds but I also want to see L.A." I sigh.

"Well we can do both." Lexi goes back to her food.

"What do you mean?"

"Well we can take a visit to L.A and then come back here." She takes a bite of her food.

"Yea I guess so, I guess we can do whatever we want." We go back to eating.

We could go see the road of stars and come back here in a new place and make a life. It seemed so easy but yet my heart ached for home. It was as if my solitary life back then so uniform and all was comforting even though it was hell for Lexi. The thought was a strange one in my head.

There was no conversation, I was interested in where Lexi went last night. She had that blue dress tucked in there pretty tight meaning she didn't want me to see.

"So Lexi you were at the club?" I ask.

She immediately tenses up. I knew I wasn't gonna get an answer. I should stop now but my curiosity got the better of me.

"Yes..."

"Did you dance Lexi?"

"Macy I don't really want to talk about this."

"Well I'm curious because you know, you ran out for like hours and I didn't know when or if you were coming back so don't I deserve an answer where my best friend went?"

"I told you I was coming back." She growls.

"Lexi you threw a raging fit! I wasn't sure what you were saying was the truth or not." I look at her with a slight glare.

"Macy I told you I don't want to talk about it." She eats more of her eggs.

"Okay how many shots did you have?"

"8, I mean 2, I didn't drink that much."

"Yea, I'm gonna take the first answer."

"Macy I really didn't drink that much!"

"Well Lexi you stayed at the club for hours! There's no way someone like you could stay at a club without at least a shot an hour."

"Someone like me?!"

"Lexi I didn't mean it like that."

"Oh I'm sure you did Macy." She stands up and grabs my arm.

"Lexi what are you doing?"

"Showing you what people like me do." She pins me up against a wall.

"What are you..." Then I felt it.

Her kisses going up my neck. She slowly went up and up. I moaned and she laughed. How did she go from angry to this? Lexi's at my jawline now. She comes up to my lips and I want her to kiss me but she stops. I wanted her lips against mine.

"This is what people like me do... We have sęx."

My eyes grow big. What was she gonna do to me? Is that what she did last night? If so, with who? Does she even remember?

"Don't worry, I'm not gonna touch you. You wouldn't want me to." She walks away from me.

I wanted her now, she knew how to play tricks. Lexi knew how to confuse the mind. Something tells me though it comes from experience.

"Lexi how bout we go on a date?" I ask and Lexi turns around.

"Why?"

"Because Lexi... I know you like me. A lot. And I need to go on a date with you before anymore of this continues."

"What continues?" She smirks.

"Lexi you know."

"Do I?" She laughs.

"Lexi!"

"Okay okay. I get it. You wanna go on a date before things get steamy, gotcha." She winks and walks upstairs.

"Oh goodness." I frown.

I'm not sure what Lexi meant by steamy but whatever. What was I gonna wear tonight? A dress? I might have a couple of those. I walk up to my room and open up my walk in closet. I see a blue sundress that went down to my knees. I tried it on and it fit perfectly.

The dress was tight around my stomach and flowed the rest of the way down. There straps in my shoulders keeping it up. I loved it. It was perfect for the occasion because I knew Lexi wasn't gonna get dressed up. So I didn't want anything fancy or anything.

I walked down the stairs and Lexi is at the bottom. She has a pair of blue jeans and a nice black shirt. Just as I predicted she didn't take this as serious as I did.

"Woah." She looks at me in awe.

"Do you like the dress? I knew you weren't going to get all fancy or anything and so..."

"Macy before you give me a lecture about my dress attire, I love the dress." I blush as she grabs my hand and we walk out the door together.

"Where are we going?" I ask.

"I don't know." She sighs. "Do you know of any places you would like to go?"

"There's a fancy diner down the road that I saw while driving here."

"Sounds good lets go." We hop in the truck and head down to Malley's.

Malley's was that fancy but it was good enough for a date. It was a brick building with Malley's in lights in the front. I smile at Lexi as the light illuminate her face.

"Let's go." She says as walked in through the glass doors.