Chapter 12

🎧Lexi's POV🎧

I had about $300 dollars in the truck so I went to the mall. Usually I don't go here often unless I was with Macy but today was an exception. I needed something. So I went straight to the dresses and picked out the sl*ttiest one I could find and tried it on.

It was turquoise and had sequence all over it. Though it barely had a back to it, I loved it. It was perfect and fit very nicely tight on me. The sleeves fit nice so it didn't feel restricting or anything. I walk out and pick out some jewelry. There didn't seem to be anything that went with the dress so I walked up to the clerk and paid for it.

"You got a night out planned?" She gives me a smile.

"Yea, I'm going to a club."

"Ooh sounds fun, hope you have a good time!" The clerk says as I leave the store.

"Thank you!" I walk out of the mall and into the truck.

I felt confident in this dress and I liked the feeling. I didn't have to go very far to go. As I pull up the night is very dark and I can hear the music from inside my car. The Buzz is what the night club the was called. It illuminated with lights.

There was a line to get in but I snuck in through the back and passed the security guards so I got in pretty quick. The music was so loud in here it was insane. I get close to the bar and order a drink.

The bartender gives me it and I gulp it. Then I order another. I gulp that one too. Then I go out on the dance floor. Maybe 30 seconds later I feel the buzz from the drinks. It's awesome. The buzz from the music, everyone yelling, and the drinks it turns into a blur.

I feel a hand in my hip and I turn around. It was a man I didn't recognize. I was so in the buzz I started dancing with him. Grinding our fronts we dance. Drinks are being served around and I grab a few. I chug both of them. The buzz is nothing I could ever get from a cig.

We didn't talk. We just dance, it felt awesome. I shimmy on his chest and he smiles. He seemed familiar, I couldn't put my tongue on it.  We kissed so many times I probably looked like a wh*re but I felt the buzz I needed. It all seems to be a blur from then on. I know I had more drinks. For some reason Mr. Stranger didn't seem to drink which was kind of a buzzkill but I didn't care.

"Do you wanna go back to my place?" His voice is deep and nothing like I've ever heard before.

I wasn't sure I was ready for this. I was only 17 and losing my vcard to a total stranger.

"Yes, please." He chuckles.

I was ready for the thrills of my life. I wasn't gonna be a good little girl like Macy. If I was gonna be the class delinquent I was gonna act like one. He takes my hand but stops me.

"I need you to wear this over your eyes." It was a handkerchief.

I was so drunk from the club I said yes and allowed for him to put it on. He leads me to a street and we crossed it. I was hoping the he wouldn't get me killed but I couldn't see so whatever.

"This is gonna be so much fun." I giggled to myself.

He leads me to an elevator and we ride up. Then I hear a key card being slid down a hotel lock. He takes me to a bed side and I climb on. I hear a shirt being removed and he gets on top of me. Kisses trail up my neck. I moan unexpected and he laughs.

"Here I got something." I hear metal and then feel hand cuffs around my hands.

It was obvious that I was chained to the bed but it felt awesome. Mr. Stranger kisses up to my lips and we fight inside our mouths. I feel my blindfold being taken off and I finally can see. There was no lights but I didn't need any. I could still feel his kiss. I could still feel him. He starts to take off of my dress and he chuckles.

"So easy to take off Lexi. I didn't know you were a wh*re." I froze.

"How did you know my name?" I pull back.

He straddles me and then turns on the lights. It's my worst nightmare. Mr. Sky looks down at me and chuckles. I was frozen I horror.

"Like what you see?" He snickers.

"How could you?! You know I hate you yet you still went on!" I yell as if it's gonna help.

"Lexi any man who would stop is gay." There was lust in his predatory eyes.

I whimper and he laughs at my weakness. My body started to shake but yet it didn't do anything to get away from him.

"To know what I could've done if I had just stayed quiet." His hand cups my cheek but I look away.

"You knew..." A single tear went down my cheek.

Mr. Sky wipes it off with his hand.

"Oh honey, I knew the whole time. I was the one who told them to keep the drinks coming. It obviously it works." He chuckles.

Mr. Sky leans down and starts to kiss my neck again. I couldn't fight against him because I was chained to the bed.

"Don't do this! Stop!" His kisses trailed up to my lips again.

"Oh Lexi, like I said. You're so naive." He kisses my lips and I wanted to scream.