Chapter 10

Mr. Sky puts his hand in the back of my neck to keep my lips where he wanted them, on his. His kiss was passionate. I wanted to pull away but I couldn't because of his hand. Then he gets off of the tail gate and pulls back just slightly for me to breath.

"Oh Lexi, so naive. This time I'm not letting you go." He clashes our lips once more.

"Please don't. Stop." I try to push away.

"My love, you're the one I want. The one I crave to touch." His free hand slid down to my hip and laid there.

I pushed away from him but something tells me it was only because he wanted me to. I saw my cig was on the floor from me dropping it. I leaned over the tail gate cursing. On my elbows I held my head with my hands on my eyes.

"Oh Lexi, you're so optimistic for being so.. Dark."

He's suddenly behind me and leans on top of me laying his head on my shoulder blade. I feel his bulge and it made me uncomfortable. He knew it too.

"Oh you feel me?" He whispers as I become stiff.

"No, its so small." I laugh.

I felt his laugh as well but it didn't feel good where he was. I wanted to run and hide and never come out ever again.

"Oh you'll feel it once it's up your a$$." I gasp.

He laughs as he gets off of me. I grab my stuff, put up the tailgate, and run towards the drivers seat. Buckling up, I start the truck and back up. I actually almost hit him several times in the process. Once I'm out of the parking lot I light up another cig and get out on the road. Luckily I'll have plenty of driving time to get Mr. Sky off of my mind.

Couple hours later the sun starts to go up. Macy should be getting up soon. If not I can go a little longer. I light another cig, 6th one. This is gonna be so hard to quit again. Might as well smoke the whole package while I'm at it. I had the window open so Macy wouldn't smell it when she woke up. She's gonna be pissed when she finds out.

Mr. Sky is going to L.A. He's going to my dream state. I sigh. Not gonna be my dream state if he's there. I take another puff. There wasn't that many people on the road at this time so it was a smooth ride. I couldn't get my mind off of him. What did he want from me? But I already knew the answer to that.

He wanted me. He wanted to taint me forever with his touch. Every man did. They wanted to be every girls first. Sadly so did Mr. Sky and he's got a perfectly good candidate right here. But I wasn't going to let him ever see me again.

I hear a moan from the back seat and I check on Macy. She still was asleep. Good, I wanted to finish this cig. She looked so... Nevermind.  I take another puff.

"What have you got yourself into?" I tell myself.

I shrug and continue to drive. I don't know what I'm doing with my life anymore. Might as well have Macy figure it out for me, she seems to be doing just fine. I take another puff and that finishes off that cig. I wasn't gonna light another one because Macy is gonna wake up soon. But I do turn up the radio and sing to a couple of songs. Then Macy wakes up.

👗Macy's POV👗

I wake up to Lexi jamming out to Shake It by Metro Station. She's dancing and moving around and I hop up to shot gun.

"What are you doing?" I ask tiredly.

"Just dancing, gotta problem with it?" She laughs.

"Are you high?" I ask.

"No, why?" She asks.

Lexi is never this happy unless there is drugs around. I shrug my shoulders. I look out the window to a shiny sun overhead.

"Lexi! You let me sleep in!!!" I yell.

"Yea so? You were tired. You're probably gonna have to drive through the night because it was rough."

"That's still doesn't make it right. Pull over I'll start to drive." She pulls over and I get in drivers as she gets in back.

I start up the truck and we get on the road again. I wasn't familiar with trucks but Lexi knew that. She trusted me with her baby. It was too bad, was a little touchy on the gas pedal but I got used to it.

I noticed there was a sack of candy and munchies in the glove box.

"Lexi did you get these?" I asked but she was already asleep.

"Oh well." I take a package of sour worms and dig in.

Lexi must've stopped sometime while I was asleep. Of course she wasn't gonna tell me. Or wake me so I could help her get stuff. But she didn't have any money... How did she pay? I left my money in my bag which was back with me. My credit card was in my wallet which was also in my bag.

I wasn't gonna worry about it now. Maybe she found a $20 in her glove department and used it. Now we're in Nevada, getting close to Las Vegas actually. I wondered if Lexi was serious about us going into a club. That would be a lot of fun. Maybe we would dance through the night.

It was getting late right about now. I pulled into one of the motels and went inside. The clerk gave me a weird look. But I went up to her anyway.

"Hello ma'am, how can I help you?" She she gives me such a fake smile I want to laugh.

"Hello, I need to get a room for tonight." I bring out my money."

"Are you sure your old enough? You have to be 18, let me see your license please."

I panicked for a second. Then I remembered that I got my license early because I was such a good student. I pulled it out and showed it to her. It showed that I was 18 and could buy a room.

"Okay which room would you like? The presidential suite is open."

"Wait you offering me the presidential suite?"

"Well it's open and the president doesn't stop by very often so yea sure."

I gaped at her. This was gonna be so fun.