Chapter 14

🎧Lexi's POV🎧

I was on the ground but my vision was blurry. My stomach hurt so bad. It was like nothing I've ever experienced before. Both of my legs were all scratched up. I threw up what little I had in my stomach. Oh goodness I have a horrible headache.

I wobble back up to my feet and start walking towards my truck. Hopefully I won't remember any of this when I get home. Wherever my home is now. I hop in my car and put in the keys. I know it's illegal to drive and be drunk but I didn't care. I had to get to Macy.

My driving was horrible so I took a back way to the hotel. I got there but I paused before getting out. Macy didn't want me. She'll never want me. I'll walk in there and be made of a fool because she'll bring home a guy and I'll walk in and I'll see them f*cking each other docile. Maybe I could go back to the club. That probably wasn't a good idea.

I had nowhere else to go. Once in my life I was stuck. With not even my truck to know where I was going. I exit the rusty bucket and swagger into the hotel. The lady gives me a weird look but I pass her by. I take the elevator up to the suites floor and open the door with my key.

She wasn't in the living room nor the kitchen. It's late. She's probably asleep. I put on some pjs from my room then I walk to her bedroom and open the door. And there she is sleeping. It wasn't peaceful though, she was flailing around and running.

"Lexi come back!" She sits up.

I duck behind the door so she wouldn't see me. She puts her hands on her eyes.

"She's not coming back, it's all my fault." I see tears roll down her face.

I wanted to walk in there and hug her and kiss her but I waited.

"I guess I deserved it. I couldn't love her the way she needed it." She sighs. "Oh Lexi come back to me. I just didn't know how I felt but now I know that I crave for you."

"I crave for your beautiful brown eyes and pink lips that I can kiss. Oh our kiss. I loved it." She continues.

I smiled. Then she lied back down and soon fell asleep. I walk over to her bed and get in. She doesn't move. Then I place myself behind her being the big spoon. Put a hand under my head and the other around her body. She was gonna wake up in my arms just like I dreamed of. Of course not in the same situation.

👗Macy's POV👗

I woke up in the middle of the night from my dream. It was horrible all I could imagine was her leaving again like that over and over.

"Lexi come back!" I yell as I wake.

Then I realize that it's all a dream. Lexi's never gonna come back. She's gonna leave me here all alone and travel the world with someone who can lover her right.

"She's not coming back, it's all my fault." I feel a tear streak down my cheek.

Never would I cry in front of Lexi. Maybe it's because she always had it worse than me but I just never did.

"I guess I deserved it. I couldn't love her the way she needed it." I sigh but continue. "Oh Lexi come back to me. I just didn't know how I felt but now I know that I crave for you."

More

Tears

Roll

Down

My

Face.

"I crave for your beautiful brown eyes and pink lips that I can kiss. Oh our kiss. I loved it."

I wanted to say more but frankly I was tired and needed to go to sleep. I lied back down and crossed my fingers that I didn't have the same dream. I didn't. It was a sweet dream that I probably wouldn't wake up in the morning with.

I woke up and felt warm. But then I realized it wasn't just my warmth here. I turned around to see a smiling Lexi.

"Good morning beautiful." She yawns.

"Lexi!" I turned my full body and hug her.

She didn't expect it so it took her a moment to realize what had happened. Then she hugged me back. I missed her so much more than I realized.

"Lexi where did you go?" I look up at her.

"I was... Around." She shrugs.

"Something tells me that you were at the club that's not too far from here." I look at her with a slight glare.

"Oh hold on mama, yes I was there. Yes I did have a couple of shots of something. But it's nothing to worry about." Lexi smiles.

"Mama?" I ask.

"Yea that's my new nickname for you." She laughs.

"So what should I call you?"

"Whatever you want." She shrugs. "I don't care."

I wasn't gonna think of one right now but I find one sometime. Then I look at her to see her eyes. She was holding something back. And it wasn't just in 'it's nothing to worry about' category. I wanted to ask but I knew she wouldn't tell.

I got up and went to the hallway. In the corner of my eye I see a blue dress sticking out of the closet. She didn't own anything like that. Then I went downstairs. Whatever she did last night was a fight for another day. Maybe it was because I didn't want her to leave again.