Chapter 22

👗Macy's POV👗

A man stood in front of me. He was zipping and buckling his pants back up. I couldn't recognize him, but that might be because he doesn't have a shirt on. He looks up at me and his mouth goes a gap.

"Lexi!!!" I scream.

I see Lexi sprint down the stairs and evaluate the situation. She sighs and looks down. Her hand goes to the back of her neck and then she looks up at me.

"Yes?" She squeaks.

"Who-who is t-this guy?" I stumble on my words.

"Wow, I'm surprised you don't remember me... Then again you did exceptionally well in my class, so why would you?" He chuckles.

"M-Mr. Sky?!" I yell.

I look to Lexi to see her eyes wonder off and I knew I hit a soft spot. So this is what she's been hiding from me?

"That would be me." He smiles.

"But-but you're old!!" I yell.

"Well being 24 I don't think I would count myself old yet." Mr. Sky growls.

"Wait you're 24?" Lexi looks at him now.

"Yes, how old did you think I was?" He look at Lexi like 'duh'.

I'm glad for it. Because honestly I wasn't sure what happened but I could take a few guesses.

"Why did you think that, by the size of his uhh his thingy?" I ask her.

Mr. Sky laughs out loud. It fills the room. Lexi looked like she wanted to crawl into a little ball and never come out.

"Come on Lex, really? This guy of all people?! Your teacher for crying out loud? You did it with him? I'm not just saying this as you're ex girlfriend, but as your friend... I had better hopes for you." I wanted to walk out but I knew that wasn't the right thing to do.

"Wait what?" Mr. Sky looks at me with a glare.

"Yea? I thought we were more than best friends Lexi but as I'm going to quote Paige Smith, 'I'm just a piece of gay trash.'" I laugh a little at the end.

Then I walk past her and up the steps to my room. I was done. She cheated on me. Thought we could fix things but maybe not. I hear her coming up the steps but I locked my door so she can't get in.

"Mac, let me in."

"I'm sure that's what Sky said to you after he took off his pants." I pack another shirt.

"Mac, let me in." She says in with more intensity.

"No."

"Mac please let me in!"she yells.

"Why should I let you in after what you did?! Especially since you didn't want to tell me that you started smoking again. There's just too many secrets that you don't trust me with." I unlock the door and walk out.

I couldn't look at her face. She could have blood running out of her eyes but I don't care anymore. I was gonna go home with the rest of my money and apologize to my dad. I don't care if she's stuck in L.A. That's where she wanted to be anyway with or without me.

"Mac wait!" She grabs my arm as I finish walking down the steps.

"No! I'm done with you Lexi! I'm down not being trusted and going into a rollercoaster of emotions with you! One minute you love me and the next you're walking out the door! Which quite literally happened!! I'm done! Lexi I can't take this anymore with you being a bipolar bisexual b*tch." I wrench my arm out of her and walk out.

🎧Lexi's POV🎧

"Love..."

"No Sky, she was my love." I had cheated on her with him.

"Lexi I just wanted to say that now I get it." I'm sure he didn't.

"How could you Sky?" I ask.

"I can't, but I know what love feels like. But I also know what an abusive relationship was and that was one of them."

How did she know that I smoked? How many other secrets did she know? She hadn't known about Sky. Apparently.

"Who was doing the abuse?"

"Lexi..."

"Who was doing the abuse Sky?!" I yell behind me.

"You Lexi, it was you." He admits.

I turn to him to see him squirm. Mr. Sky was in a tough situation. You could it just in the way he moved.

"Thank you."

"For what?" He asks me, confused.

"For letting me see that she was gonna leave me after all." I walkover to him and he hugs me.

"What's gonna happen now?" Mr. Sky look down at me as he asks.

"I don't know, I want to run after her because she was never just a fling. It's just I know I have too many secrets. She doesn't know me, in fact if you want to count all of the secrets I hold from her. She just knows that they are there and you're one of them."

"Well that's interesting, Lexi I think you need to choose, do you want to stay with me in L.A or do you wanna leave with Macy going who knows where and not knowing if you've even made up your friendship much less what you had before?" He makes a valid point.

I

Don't

Know

Who

I

Would

Choose.

It's my best friend or my teacher? The girl I've spent most my life with or just another fling? The dude that tried to hurt me physically or the girl who broke me mentally?

"I want...."