Chapter 13

🎧Lexi's POV🎧

"This isn't right and you know it!" I yell.

"Oh yes I do know but you taste good so I'm gonna keep going." He laughs. "Think about this Lexi, you were gonna go to bed with a total stranger. How is what I do any different? At least I'm not a complete stranger you're gonna have to wake up in the morning and feel the hang over and the mistake."

"I'm sure you've done it before."

"Yea one too many times." He sighs.

"Mr. Sky no matter what situation you compare this to its still wrong. You're still my teacher."

"If me being your teacher is the thing holding you back, I quit."

"Mr. Sky that's not how this works."

"Fine then let me teach you." He kisses me.

Mr. Sky takes a hand and undos the handcuffs without even looking up. My hands were free. Then he takes my sleeves and pulls them off of my arms leaving me shirtless to him as he is to me. I touch his muscled arms arms and travel up to his hair.

"Lexi..."

"Yes?"

"Why were you at the club?"

"I didn't have anything else to do, so what else do you do in Vegas?" He chuckles.

"Oh, okay." He pulls off my dress in one swift motion which honestly I'm not sure how he did but I didn't care.

"Wait," I hold his hand from going any further.

"What?" He growls.

I could feel his want for me. His utter desire to be my first and only. Except, I couldn't accept this reality. I couldn't lie with him but love someone else. Macy still cares for me even though it may not be how I want her. I've loved her for a long time and if I lie with him, that all gets thrown away.

As much as this would be easy and convenient, it's not right. I don't love him, I couldn't learn to ever love him or his desire. I love her, I will always love her for as long as I live and I shouldn't have ran and done this. This isn't the life I want.

"I don't want this." I stated clearly.

"Why?" He sits up on me.

"Because I've got someone else." I smile as I try to push him off.

"Who could possibly be better than me?" He pushes me down.

"My best friend." I shove him off and grab my dress.

"So you f*cking sl*t! You finally agree to be mine for once, just for tonight and then you bail like a chicken! I could love you better than anyone else in this whole f*cking world can and yet you choose the goody goody who doesn't even like you!" He yells.

"Yea, she may not love me. Maybe she never will. But I love her and that's more than I can say about you." I said calmly as I slip my dress back on.

"You're not leaving me again like you did in that parking lot!" He runs at me and pins me against the wall.

I push him away but he's too strong. He snickers at my efforts and it makes me whimper.

"Even you said you can't fight against me Lexi! Now let's put that to the test!" He pushes harder on my wrists making me screech in pain.

"Yea but all men have a weakness!" I take my knee and grind it into his crotch.

He lets go of my wrist and bends over in pain. I take the chance to pull my dress all the way up and leave. It wasn't that hard to get out. Just had to go through the main doorway.

"Ma'am are you okay?" It was a young boy of maybe 18 with dirty blond hair that stood up.

I couldn't register what had been said but the boy grabs my arm. He pulls we away from the elevator.

"Ma'am I heard someone yelling upstairs. Was that you?"

"Probably, I have to go." I try to pull away but he grips tighter.

"Ma'am, is everything okay?"

In his words I calmed down. A tear slid down my cheek. Then more came.

"No but it will be." I stutter.

Then I turn around to see a shirtless Mr. Sky come out of the elevator. I gasp in fright and he hears me. He runs at me but I get loose of the boy and run towards the door. Mr. Sky pushes me into the wall. I slam against it and he pins my wrist above my head.

"Please don't hurt me!!!!" I scream.

"Oh I'm not gonna hurt you darlin' why don't you tell this young gentleman the game we're playing?" He gives me a murderous glare.

I whimper as he loosens his grip. His glare however does not loosen. I walk toward the boy.

"I'm just reminding you that if you don't, you will pay." He whispers in my ear.

"Okay." I sigh. "We are just playing a game sir. I got into it a little too far."

I mouth to him help me. The boy nods his head.

"I understand." He shakes his head.

Then he walks over to Mr. Sky and looks like he's gonna say something but lifts his hand and punches Mr. Sky right in the face. It gave me the time to run away.

"Thank you." I kissed the boy in the cheek and he nods.

"No problem, just go." He looks down at Mr. Sky.

I take the moment to run. My truck was still in the clubs parking lot, I just had to get there. Tears streamed down my face. Suddenly I'm on the ground though. I must've fallen over the curb.