Chapter 21

🎧Lexi's POV🎧

I turned around so fast that I barely could register everything. He was standing in my doorway with no shirt on just a pair of grey jeans. I stared to shake, I started to get scared. He smiles and comes closer.

"No! Don't take another step!" I scream.

"No need to yell Lexi..." He stops in his tracks.

"Why are you here? What do you want?" Though it seemed quiet obvious what he wanted.

Anxiety was taking over my body. I could barely move.

"I just wanted to talk to you." He puts his hands in his pockets.

"You're sending me mixed signals." I look at him up and down.

His chest was bare and it wasn't a rare sight. I've seen boy's chests before but none like his. This was just weird. His grey jeans looked like they used to be black but have faded since then. It made him look hot but I was never gonna say that to his face.

"I know, I know this maybe odd but I love you Lexi."

"More like you lust for me, look Mr. Sky, you need to find another girl to stalk around the US." I look at him with a glare.

"How was I supposed to know that you were here? You never told me? If anyone stalking anyone it's you to me. I told you I was coming here and what happens when I do? You're here." He shrugs. "Besides, it's not my fault that my heart has chose you. I lust and love you."

"Which comes first?" He pauses for a moment.

He thinks about what he's gonna start and I know it's gonna be a good one. I already know the answer though. I don't need to hear the word. I have said it so many times. It was obvious, though it may not be for the reasons I think.

"Lust. I can't help it. Lust comes first." He looks at the ground.

Shaking his head he comes closer. I start to shake again but I don't stop him. He comes to sit next to me. Mr. Sky places his hand on my thigh.

"I'm sorry that I acted the way I did at my hotel. That was out of hand."

"What? Did you go back to teacher mode?" I laugh a tiny laugh.

He chuckles and squeezes my thigh. We acted like we have known each other forever but yet, not even a year. It felt good to be around that kind of feeling and not trying to keep secrets all the time. Then again Mr. Sky was over half of my secrets.

I started to all down from my earlier state. This was comforting to me. He was comforting me.

"No, I'm just saying that it was uncalled for." He say as he continues to chuckle.

This was insane. Me, being 17, with what a 23 year old man? We were 6 years apart. That seems like forever. He moves his hand to my inner thigh but I didn't care. His touch made my head swirl.

"Mr. Sky?" I ask.

"Yea?"

"Why did you come in here with your shirt off?" I ask as we get closer.

"I lost it." I knew he was lying but I didn't care because before I knew it, our lips were together.

His kiss was so familiar to me now. I kissed back as potent as him and jumped to straddle him. I could feel his bulge under me. This was bad. I knew it but I didn't care. He grabs my hips and tries to pull me closer. I grab the back of his neck, and then put my other hand through his hair.

There was in no way that this could end well. This was just gonna end up in a mess but I don't care. Macy wasn't here because she left. She left me alone and this is what delinquents do when they are left alone. We couldn't help that. His hand swirls my sleeve of tattoos. I wanted more but right now all I could think of was him.

"This isn't gonna end well is it?" Mr. Sky's voice becomes husky as he chuckles.

"I have someone I need to forget and for the time being this is how I am going to do it." I unbuckle his belt.

I was gonna lose my virginity.

What if this was a bad idea?

I couldn't just walk out again.

"Not too fast, who are you trying to forget?" His look was curious but also full of worry.

I should stop.

No keep going.

"Why does it matter as I take your belt off?" I look at him with mischief in my eyes.

Stop.

No go.

"It doesn't." He helps me as I unbutton his pants.

I was gonna lose my virginity to this man.

👗Macy's POV👗

I stop crying and stand up. I need to find Lexi before she hurts herself or does something stupid. She's probably back at the hotel. I walk back to the park and then make my way to the hotel. I walk into the lobby and over to the elevator. I press our number and make my way up.

I hope she's here, if not I'm gonna have a problem. The elevator stops and the doors open. I walk out and over to our door. I push before knocking though. Will she even want to see me? Will she have her bags packed and ready to leave me in L.A? Would she even do that?

"Oh goodness Macy just open the door. This is Lexi you're talking about." When I open the door Lexi is not the one I see though.