Chapter 18

I lift Macy up as she cries. I set her on her stomach on the couch and get on top of her. I'm straddling her now. My hands go for her shoulders, messaging her. She quiets as I move my hands and arms. I wanted to cure her of her pain.

She starts to moan as I work my magic. First just rubbing and then digging my elbows into her shoulder blades.

"Lexi..." I feel her attitude perk up.

"Don't worry now. I'm here." I coo to her.

"You're tickling me." She laughs.

I feel vibrations from her laughter tickle me. I almost have to moan myself. The more I work the more she laughs. It was a weird cycle. Macy turns her body around so now I'm straddling her stomach. She laughs a small one and smiles.

"Thanks. I needed that." She says.

"No problem." I hop off of her.

Right then and there I think of my dream. How Mr. Sky wanted to prove that she was bad and that she hurt me. Trust me, this creature couldn't hurt a fly. Though I knew that when I told her my secrets I'm sure she won't be happy anymore, she'll want to hurt me then.

"Lexi, what do you want to do now?"

"I think we need to take a drive to L.A baby!" I yell.

We packed our bags once more and headed out. I drove the truck while Macy manned the radio. We were an unstoppable team. We were best friends, lovers? And partners in crime. Nothing could stop is from getting what we want.

"How long will we have to drive?"Macy asks as we head out.

"Like 5 hours at max. I'm hoping we get there in a little more than 4." I say I merge onto the highway.

"That's awesome! We'll see the wax museum and the street stars..." She continues on and I block her out.

I did this often. She got so excited I'm sure she would talk the whole way down there. Being used to it though I didn't mind. She was just amazed and excited, I couldn't blame her. L.A was gonna be a lot of fun.

I drove the whole way. It's not that I didn't trust Macy, it was just a short drive so there would be no point. Especially if I could make it in one sitting. Once we got there we found a hotel place with a good view.

👗Macy's POV👗

Once Lexi and I unpacked our stuff and sat on the couch. We were finally in L.A.

"Tomorrow we'll do all the adventuring, okay?" Lexi looks at me as I turn on the flat screen tv.

"Sounds like a plan." I say.

"Are you okay?" Lexi looks at me.

"Yea, just worried about my dad." I sigh.

It was a thought I had a lot. My father was always a big figure in my life, I always wanted to make him proud of me. Now I'm not sure what I want. I'm not even sure they're looking for us. How could they? We took off in a truck and haven't really stopped anywhere. The only time I have used my credit car was back in Nevada.

I'm just not so sure we are being missed back at home. Probably not. The teachers are probably confused, Mr. Sky might be worried for Lexi's safety but other than that we are just a couple of girls on the road. That makes me feel... Okay. It make me feel okay.

"Don't worry about him, worry about what you're gonna wear tomorrow." Lexi smiles and I couldn't help but just wonder how she knows to cheer me up.

"Oh I know, it's just, Lexi do you think anyone is missing us back at home?" I ask.

"Not me. Maybe you, some boy might've had a little crush and is wondering where in the world you are but its okay." It seems like everything is okay.

"Do you think Mr. Sky is missing you?" I ask her and she freezes.

She takes a minute to forge her answer which led me to so many questions. Then Lexi sighs, which is weird. She's showing me so many signs and I'm confused what they are telling me, or what Lexi's not.

"I don't know." She finally says.

"But he kissed you!" I say laughing a little.

"Yea but... He's probably found another girl to stalk. Another girl to want... Never mind. No. No I don't think he misses me."

She was giving me a weird look as if this was awkward. Probably but I didn't care, it was just a question.

"I'm not so sure about that." I kiss her on the lips.

She kisses me back so potent is amazing. For a person who's been kissed like 3 times she knows how to. Lexi dominates me, then I get feeling she's hasn't been telling me everything. She wouldn't know how to kiss like this. So how did she?

Her tongue enters and we fight. Lexi grabs the back of my neck to push my closer. I wanted to pull back to ask her but she wouldn't let me. What was she thinking? What were we doing? Did she have a plan? So many questions zoomed through my mind but she made me forget them.

Finally we pull back. I had to get a tiny breather because for awhile there it was getting hard to. After it was getting late we found a movie and started watching it. Soon we both feel asleep. I'm not sure what Lexi was hiding from me but I'm sure I'm gonna find out tomorrow.

_______________________________
So I don't know if you guys noticed but this book got a little over a 100 reads and I just wanted to thank you for reading Best Friend, Or More? Because frankly I didn't think anyone was. So thank you for reading it and if you have any suggestions on like an ending or a sequel or another book entirely comment. It would be much appreciated.  -Sillywriter4