Error 404! (Q&A Included)

"Haru-Chan?"

Mei has the nerve to sound concerned
and my blood boils.

"Don't call me that!"

The words are out of my mouth
before I can process them.

Everything from there,
t      m      l      s
   u       b      e

OUT OF CONTROL.

****

Hello sweethearts! ♡♡

It's Monday. The first day of the week. The day upon which we drag ourselves out of bed extra early to get to class, or work or wherever we need to be because, hello! The weekday has officially begun!

But today's also the day of my promised Q&A, so I guess that's one silver lining in our tiny dark cloud ~ 

Okay, here we go!

The first question is from Mitsu-Chan (IrusuKawaakari)! She asks:

What inspired you to come up with the name Harmony for your main character? 

One of the meanings of Harmony is 'the quality of forming a pleasing and consistent whole' which is a bit ironic, what with her circumstances. But I wanted it to hint at her hidden strengths, even if they're more inner strengths than outward ones

Bunni-Chan ( @bojustwriting ) asks:

Are you happy?

That's so so sweet! But yes, thank you, I am very happy and I'm working hard on building myself an even happier future. *raises glass* 🍷  Here's to the happiness of the survivors and the broken but resilient (๑و•̀ω•́)

Beebzie (Beebzie) asks:

Do you have all the chapters written beforehand so you can simply post them everyday, or do you write the chapter on the say you post it? And if you do, how do you come up with ideas so quickly?

Since I usually follow the 1st way, I won't be answering your second question (it's one question / reader but I added in your whole comment because I thought it would make sense (๑ơ ₃ ơ)♥) But yes, I have StM planned out. It's easier that way and I can keep track of everything as the story progresses. 

Mary-Chan (0Wiegenlied0) asks:

This is a CPN which has a complex plot: it's a slice of life, school life and psychological. How did you come up with such a complex story to share with your readers?

StM is a mish-mash of real life events that I've dramatized for further interest. I didn't intend to write a psycological type of story, I simply needed an outlet so I decided to write. Every character is based off of living, real people so maybe that's what makes the story seem complex? Because the characters have all sorts of emotions, motives and thoughts? I'm not sure, but I hope that I was able to answer your question~

And last, but certainly not least, Kou (@constilatione) asks:

How did you come up with your username?

I came up with Maoiel from the manga Taiyou No Ie, the main female protagonist is a cell phone novelist named Mao. The 'iel' at the end is taken from 'Ciel Phantomhive' from Kuroshitsuji, another of my favorite mangas!

Okay so that's five questions! I hope that you enjoyed this Q&A, I know I did :) Thank you all immensely for continuing to support Savor The Moonlight and for all of your lovely comments. They always make my day and encourage me to carry on writing!

My next goal is 10K, I hope with all my heart that we'll be able to get there together and maybe when I do, I might even do something a bit different than a Q&A? It depends, really. Maybe you'd want something else, like Orsai and Aoi's back story? Or a short story about Mei and her life? Or perhaps you'd prefer if I stuck to Q&As? It all depends on you, my dears

Until tomorrow, 

- Maoiel