Part 2: Rebuilding

Petar POV

I moved from the bed, showering of course and changing into jeans and a white short sleeves shirt. I hadn't heard a word from Erika once she went to her room. Though I could feel her emotions coursing through me like my own. Hades was already deep into another book, feasting on some sort of granola bar. Then there she sat. Looking completely different than yesterday. Her once long blonde hair cut short, she looked beautiful dare I say. She now lacked the wedding ring or any trace of whom she was yesterday. Instead today her look spoke power. Her eyes were on her children, all mingling over breakfast, even her one grandchild now was grown.

" Well look whose finally up?" Hades mumbled before sitting beside Erika. "I... Have a plan..." A smirk crossed his lips before he glanced to Erika. It was obvious she lacked the emotions still. "Bate... What does Khal want the most... What does Rah want the most... Erika." His voice whispered her name.

"I'm not putting her purposely in harm's way!"

"You don't have a better plan, therefore no better choice." She stood and approached me. I could have sworn I saw her soul in her blue eyes. Pleading to come out. To show emotion.

" How would we save her?"

"I didn't get that far..." Hades huffed looking back at his book. " You killed father, I was suppose to make sure he stayed in the underworld. Maybe I can win him over."

"Doubtful. I can offer him a way to destroy you two." We both looked to Erika as she shrugged.

" In exchange for my life I'll be his spy. Rah will have to listen. He's weak compared to Khal."

" It isn't the worst idea yet..." My brother shrugged before closing the book and glancing to Erika.

"You realize he could kill you on the spot to hurt me."

"I'm aware... But hopefully you're aware that I don't care." I nodded before looking away.

"See if you can locate father then... Don't tell anyone of this plan." I stood and wandered outside, Sila making eye contact with me. I nodded and we moved away from the others.

"Have you gotten mother's emotions back yet?"

"No... I fear they won't return, but I suggest you stay away from her."

"Why?"

"Because she isn't herself without her emotions. She's ruthless, careless, angry. She will hurt you. You're not her daughter right now in her mind... She's fighting not to feel. When she does she'll feel everything she's missed and it's going to hurt." She nodded slowly before looking to Elijah. "Elijah isn't crazy enough to get in her path... But you and Niklaus are from what I know. Derek possibly as well."

"I'll be fine dad, I'll stay out of her way..." I nodded before looking to Niklaus he looked away once I had made eye contact. He of course overheard, obviously since he's a vampire. I watched as she walked out with Hades, he gave her a nod before she walked off past everyone in a blur.

" You sent her off just like that?!"

"Petar the element of surprise is always best... She'll be fine." He chuckled before leaning against the wall. He lifted his sleeve slightly. "Trust me I'll know." Finally he revealed the wound. A bite mark from Erika, which meant he had taken a sip of her blood too. He could feel her like I could, possibly for a couple of days at the most. Not only that, but she had a god's blood running through her. Possible enough to defender herself against Rah, though surely not even close enough for Khal.

"I don't like this idea."

" Yeah well too late it's already in motion." I shook my head and sat down, taking a swig of whiskey. Klaus came over and gave me a quizzical look.

"Tell me more about who you are... I only know what mother told me and that is you are a god and well a liar." He chuckled and sat down, Damon was listening as was her other children.

"Well I met her when she was human... Amunet she was the pharaoh's daughter. I was on earth in search of a mate, she was strong, beautiful, but I didn't choose her. I didn't in fact have any say in it... I observed her for many months. I watched Rah and Kepi curse her, blind her and beat her. Finally I couldn't manage anymore. I introduced myself... Needless to say no one hurt her till the day she was turned. I was away when her father's guards took her to the dessert and well... Raped and murdered her. When we had Amunta Sila... My brother here... Well he didn't support her to be my goddess. He threatened to kill her if I didn't leave her behind."

" Yes well you and I were at odds 7000 years ago brother..."

"I'm aware... Sila taught you how to love... Thankfully."

" How did you leave?" Derek mumbled.

"I lied and told her I only needed to mate with her for the child... I can only have one child ever and she was chosen. It broke her heart." I looked down before taking a deep breath. "When she lost Sila... She broke completely. She was heartless. She herself destroyed Egypt in one night."

"Well let me add you to the asshole list." Damon smirked before crossing his arms, Elena sighed slightly. It was obvious she hates any emotions he showed towards Erika.

"I admit I did wrong by her... I can only hope to make it up to her."

"You want to be with her?" Josef laughed slightly.

"Good luck. I doubt she'll forgive you. Mother had a tendency to hold grudges."

"I'm aware..." I mumbled before standing, taking another sip of whiskey. Little did I know we were playing right into Khal's hands. He was always a master of turning us brothers against Each other. What better way to pin us against another than my soulmate?