Part 2 Gods of War

Khal POV

Esther was an easy woman to read. Her hatred for the women in the coffin was far greater than my hatred for my sons. I knew the history behind these two women, and it was surely an idea to let them fight it out. Yet something better came to mind as I slowly opened the coffin, revealing the pale features of Erika. She was a woman with many names and faces.

Amunet, Erika Northman, Erika Clark, Diana, the list could go on. I pulled the stake from her chest and bit into my wrist, letting her feed. Her eyes looking into mine with such confusion. Until finally I held her face once her hunger was sated.

"You will forget who you are... Your past... You are Erika Clark... Hybrid... Killer... You will attack those who are at the French quarter and a woman whose name is Esther. Remember their faces not who they are..." She blinked a few times, just like that the memories erased. Petar and Hades mere people in her mind. Now targets. I picked her up from the coffin, pressing my lips to hers. "You will be my puppet."

"What makes you think that?"

"Still feisty I see." I smirked looking into those aquatic hues. Her finger tips trailing down my shirt as she showed her fangs. Golden hues hiding behind golden locks.

" We can play, but I get to feed more off your blood... "

"How could I turn down such an offer?" She smirked and in a blur had me now pinned to the wall, though obviously I was stronger she was still pretty strong. It was as if we fought for dominance. I merely wanted to take my son's most prized possession. Her skin was as soft as silk like the sheets we tangled ourselves under. Her fangs sinking into my neck and shoulders over and over again. She was surely a gift for a God. Yet when I had finished she was still not finished with me. She laid naked though covered by the blanket. Her eyes examining my features.

"Whatever you took from me... I don't want back..." She sighed softly finally resting her head down on the pillow. "I feel free."

"You had a dark past beautiful... Now you have a purpose... One with an ending I think will set you free. You killing my son's would also set me free."

"Mmm what could possible make you want to kill your own flesh and blood?" I glanced at her pink lips before closing my eyes as she traced the scar on my chest.

"They betrayed me. Took my place and my crown... Sentenced me to hell... Well the underworld for eternity."

"And what caused that?" I opened my eyes, sighing softly. She was after a woman, they did tend to talk a lot. "Most people don't lash out unless something was done to them."

"Their mother... She was human... She died and I became cold... They misunderstood my overprotective attitude for evil... I told them it was for the best what I was doing. They refused to listen."

"Kids tend to do such." She sat up and grabbed her panties off the floor, wiggling them up her slender frame. "I'll kill your children, but know it won't fix what was wrong Khal."

"How are you so wise without memories?"

"Cause I still feel them..." Her blue hues glanced over at me as she slipped into her slacks. "I still feel the way I did with them. I still think the same way. Though there is a giant void missing and I can't be upset about it." She sat down as I clasped her lace bra back on, running my finger tips down her spine.

"I see... Yet you don't seem to miss such memories."

"I fear most of them were bad anyways."

"They were."

"You knew me?" She was now looking at me with such an intense gaze.

"No... Merely watched from my hell at the world. My son actually hurt you... Broke your heart. Then you lost your child... He didn't do a thing." A scoff escaped her brims as she looked away, shifting uncomfortably as she stood. She was quick to slip her shirt over her slender frame.

"I don't care to know any more of it... Consider them killed." I chuckled, fixing the covers to come up to my waist as she began to walk towards the door.

" Erika?"

" Yes?"

"Will you come warm my bed tonight?" A smirk played on her lips.

"I am not too sure... I guess you will have to wait and see my master." Like that she gone. Off to be the monster I created for my games. A sigh passed my lips as I closed my eyes. No God could be truly killed. Injured and locked away Maybe. O but Erika she was fox. She knew the games and how to play better than anyone. After all she was around for their creation.

Only I knew who she really was below the hidden memories. Erika Clark was created before my sons. In fact an angel in a way. A guardian. Who sacrificed her life and by some miracle had found a human form. The issue now was her memories from that life time were completely gone. Even the power she once held drained from her body. Now a hybrid. A creature this world created into a beast. It seems things will never change. I tucked the sheet around my waist and wandered to the window, pouring myself a glass of bourbon while I looked out at the city. Angels and demons fighting over mere land. A smirk crossed my lips as I poured another glass.

"I will be king again... Just wait... Time will tell. All will fall as I rise to power. My sons in the hell they induced for me! Even Erika will fall soon. All in good time.... All in good time. I will even rule New Orleans for sport."