Part 2 Feeling Memories

Erika POV

It's confusing when you feel one way yet your memories are gone. Dare I say it brings relief in my case. Whatever memories I had were dark. I wandered to the French quarter, staying in the woods as I examined the large castle so to speak. The people I needed to kill would be in there. How I knew was even a surprise to me. Slowly I approached, vampires staring at me as I walked past them. They seemed shocked that I was here. The foyer was empty, dimly lit as two people sat, drinking bourbon. His blue eyes locked onto mine, his name erased like a sin having been clensed.

" Erika?" He approached in a blur yet I grabbed him by the throat. " Erika! It's me Damon!" I squeezed tighter looking to the other man whose blue hues darted away from me before he blurred off.

"I don't know who Damon is... I need Petar... Hades... Sila... Klaus... and Esther. Where they?!" My eyes turned golden, I was ready to sink my fangs in yet a force pushed me away, my body slamming into the brick wall.

" Erika? What's wrong?"

"Who are you?"

"I'm Petar..." In a blur I had lunged at him, yet by some miracle he had me pinned to the wall. Those brown eyes. They brought back a memory. James, staring at me with a stupid smile on his face as we sat in the sun. " Erika! Snap out of it!" I had been so easily defeated. He wasn't human, I was mistaken. How I had no idea.

"Niklaus we need a place to hold her..."

"I've got an idea." Davina mumbled and followed after Klaus. Klaus, my other target.

"Let me go..."

" No, you've lost your mind!"

" No I haven't! Let me kill my other targets, I'll ask for my master to spare your life."

"Master?" A dark haired man walked in, crossing his arms. " What is your master's name?"

" What is your name first."

"Hades..."

"Khal..." My targets all under one roof. Though if they were all this strong I would surely stand no chance. Did Khal know this?

"She's his toy..."

"I am no one's toy." I growled lowly at Petar, his hand squeezed tighter around my neck as he glared at me.

" You are in his game... What did he do to you?"

"Nothing..."

" What did he do Erika!" Blood dripped from my neck, my veins dried like sandpaper. What was this man. How was he so strong.

"My... Memories.... Are... Gone." I felt consciousness drifting away, yet he some how kept me on the verge of passing out.

"You smell of him..."

"I laid in his bed." This man before me nearly broke. Why I had no clue, however somehow he was surely heartbroken that I had been touched and connected with Khal.

" Petar..." Hades mumbled, touching his shoulder. "You don't have to kill her."

"It's a law Hades... When one's female mate lays with another God she is tainted... She is evil in the purest form. This woman does not belong to me... Those goddesses were right." Hades took over, Petar walking away. Hades was more gentle, gripping me not to move till the girl came back, Davina.

"It's ready..."

" What... What's ready."

"The place we will force your memories back." He tugged me along, down some stairs and into a duegon like room. Letting me go. I ran for the door yet was stopped by some force. Obviously done by a witch, yet with my memories gone I knew not how to undo such a spell.

"Let me out..."

"I'm sorry Amunet. You must starve..."

" No!" I yelled as he walked past and beyond my reach before closing the door. "Let me out!" Just like that I was alone. Make shift brick walls caught my eyes, I pulled at the brick, revealing starving vampire eyes. Glaring at me as I screamed. I moved away and sat beside the door, looking ahead for a moment before closing my eyes.

" Erika?" I glanced to the door once it opened, Hades was back, yet with a empty container. "I'm sorry." He grabbed my wrist and like a hunter jammed a blade into my neck. Blood dripped down my neck and into the container. Why couldn't I move and how was he this strong?

" What are you?"

"A God... Your soul mates brother. Trying to save you for once."

"From what?"

"Being killed by tradition. That is how I lost my soul mate. My father tricked her into sleeping with him... I killed her because I had to... It's... A rule as my brother puts it, but I hope he doesn't follow through once your memories return." My eyes grew heavy, he laid me down, I could feel my skin turning rough. My veins drying.

"I hope he does... Whatever memories I have forgotten... Are dark... I am evil... And a awful creature."

" Not true. This world is awful. You were brilliant. A loveable woman who was tortured and made tough." He sighed and strokes my hair, paralysis. All I could manage to move now were my fingers and eyes. Finally they closed, as I fought to stay focused.

"Tell me more... Please."

" Your name was Amunet... You use to be human... I forced my brother to abandon you... After I lost my soulmate I wanted him to lose his too."

"Khal lied."

" He tends to do that... Rest." I could hear him stand and collect some things then darkness. My energy gone. I was a mere corpse without blood though my mind still worked. All there was now was time. Time to think. Time to go crazy. Time to try and remember. It wouldn't be easy. Not with the hunger driving me crazy on the inside. Dying to be sated.

My name is Erika Clark no... Amunet... I was human... I died... I became this creature. The only facts I knew were one hundred perfect true. So where did I start next?