Part 2 Guilt

Erika POV

The look on his face made me feel again. The first emotion pain. Then loss. Heart break. It wasn't my choice to to flea, it was as if Khal had summoned me. Though my thoughts were on Petar. Oddly enough I felt guilt. Guilt towards the man who abandoned me multiple times. The man who originally broke my heart. Who in the end taught me love is a truck. I ended up at Khal's door, my face stained with tears. He opened the door and I walked inside, sitting down before watching him pour a glass of whiskey and handing it to me. I downed it quickly, before taking a deep breath.

"You're here which means you have completed your task... The question is now... Do I set you free or keep you?" He sat down with the bottle in hand. "I actually made a deal with someone whom offered me something great in exchange for you..." He sighed and stood, pulling a sheet off of a coffin. It was obvious it was for me. " Dare I say I almost hate to waste such a beautiful prize. However the buyer needs you out of the way..."

"What did you get in exchange?"

"A witch with power to kill my sons..." He wandered over to me and took my wrist, he merely touched over my vein and blood began to pour from my flesh. My tears on my cheek turned to blood. I could feel my skin set until I felt grey. Khal took the drink from my hand and sat it on the table with the bottle before he carried me to the coffin.

"Close it for me..." I looked over to Esther, a smirk on her lips... "Good night Erika." He laid me down and closed the lid. Esther sealed it before my eyes grew heavy. My heart ceased it's beating.

Petar POV

The party had ended we all stood in the quarter trying to plot our next moved. I had been pacing for awhile, yet something felt off. I stopped and gripped my chest, a pain I never had experienced courses through my body. Hades froze in his tracks, his eyes wide as they turned pale for a moment.

" No... No..."

"What's wrong?" Klaus mumbled looking to Sila, she shrugged then looked to me. Hades sat down and held his face.

"She's cold... She's stuck in limbo. Between the underworld and here..."

"She's dying.." I mumbled looking down at my chest, blood was soaking through my shirt. I had never bled like this, carefully I removed my black shirt and looked at the cut above my heart. It was leaking blood, what was happening.

" Dad!"

"I'm okay... It's nothing too large." I ran my fingers over the red liquid before looking to Hades. It was my mate whom was bleeding in pain. I could feel it, her heart was still. I closed my eyes, I could see her skin. Grey as night, lips dark as night. Blood drained from her body. Voices filled my ears, Khal's and another woman's

"With her out of the way I can eliminate Klaus..."

" We agreed... We take care of my issue first. I'll release Erika if you disobey." The woman chuckled slightly.

" Your sons will be no issue. Though you must protect me, I'm merely mortal."

"Agreed... We will hunt tomorrow." I could hear footsteps and a door close before my father sighed. " It is a shame you are collateral Amunet. Don't worry I will kill you swiftly when the time comes." I opened my eyes, looking to Hades.

"Father has her... In a coffin. She's grey... Cold..."

"She's frozen." Klaus mumbled. "When a vampire doesn't get enough blood. We turn grey and were as good as a dead body. A balance between death and walking dead in a way."

"There is more... There is a woman whom wants you dead. She's a witch."

" No... No she can't be back Niklaus." Rebecca panicked yet Klaus sat and took a deep breath.

"My step mother... The one who raised me. Who took me from my mother for my safety."

"I know. I watched you grow up Niklaus. I promised Erika I would try to keep her children safe." I stood and looked to the wound on my chest. Slowly it healed, though the spot still ached. Never had I experienced her pain before, it was as if our bond had become stronger. "Esther... Is her name correct?"

"Yes, Her and Mikael hate Erika. For many reasons. Now that they have someone who can defeat her, they're out to kill."

"Mother will have us all put in the ground." Rebecca mumbled before Derek's arm tightened around her.

"My mother will find a way to come back. She's strong."

"She's going against a God." Hades chuckled slightly before looking towards me. The air between us wasn't fixed. Her lips still touched his. He still held her body close to his. Maybe it wasn't the liquor running through his veins that attracted him to my mate. Maybe it was envy. Then again Sila had been right about every thing, she could very well be right that my father was behind this scheme and Erika used as the tool.

"She's my soul mate... She'll find her way out of it. I wasn't drawn to her for beauty, age, or size. It was her strength inside. She's no fool Hades and you would be a fool to think she couldn't defend herself against a God. She's smart. Sometimes too smart. Though her emotions keep her in check." I stood and looked to the sky before taking a deep breath. "I just need to know where father is hiding her. Whether it be under ground or merely in a building."

" You know he won't leave her unprotected. Especially if she's a bargaining chip brother."

"I'm aware. Well need a good plan then..." I glanced over to Bonnie and Davina with a slight smirk. "And you two will surely be needed for this very plan."