Part 2 Her Diamonds

Petar POV

I paced, my anger was some how tamed, yet the inside of me burned. She was gone to me. I would surely ask the gods and goddesses for a pardon, though it had never been granted before to anyone. Sila was quiet as a mouse for once, probably watching the turmoil I was going through.

"I can't protect her Sila."

"I know father... She's gone always. Her memories are gone. She's just mom in physical form..." She sighed, she looks just like her mother, nothing like me. She even has her mother's smarts. Then again She lacked her mother's anger. Her tormented anger.

"Do you remember the day she burned Egypt to the ground?"

"I recall vaguely considering I was dead... Why?"

"It was the day Amunet truly died. She held you in her arms for hours before laying you to rest. She turned into a wolf that night, she said she hated being a wolf. Yet I watched her kill people for hours. The village trying to stop this giant artic white wolf. When it was over I just remember seeing blood drip from her mouth. Those souless eyes. The same ones I saw mere hours ago."

"The gods and goddesses will only give a chance of pardoning her if her memories are back and she can explain. She's under Khal's control though. I have no idea how to trigger her memories back."

"Make her relive them." It came out as a whisper before I stood, a plan in motion flowing through my mind as I headed to the duegon containing Erika. Damon sat by the door, drowning in his bourbon. He truly loves her, I know it, but I can't admit to knowing.

"What are you going to do?"

"Bring Amunet back..."

" What does that mean?"

" She won't be Erika anymore... Not till her memories are fully triggered." I opened the door, Damon behind me. There the blonde laid, seemingly lifeless as I picked her up. We moved to the court yard, Hades glancing at me with peaked curiosity.

" What are you doing brother?"

"Bringing the human side back. I need your help. To reset her soul so to speak." He closed the book in his hands and kneeled beside me, looking over her body before closing his eyes and placing his hand over her chest. Her eyes opened, a gasp escaping her before her eyes closed. A blue orb rising as my brother's hand rose. It was as if he turned back time. Her form changed, hair turned black. Skin tanned, markings appeared on her skin. Her eyes opened, blue turning to mud brown, it was all part of losing her wolf and vampire side. Hades forced her spirit back into her chest, a gasp escaping her before she sat up, coughing violently. Her heart pounding. Morality at its best.

"Where am I?" Her accent was thick, yet she spoke English. A trait Erika had learned that carried over. One of many in fact.

"Relax Amunet..." I stood and eased to her stand, she was in shock at all of the people watching her. Sila standing beside Elijah.

"Mama? Are you okay?"

"I... I guess... Petar where is my wedding band." She glanced at me, a chuckle passing her lips as I reached into my pocket and carefully slipped her ring onto her finger.

"I was merely keeping it safe my love." She nodded and slowly walked towards Niklaus. He was paralyzed looking at his mother, hearing her heart thump like a hummingbird's.

"Who are you? You look of my flesh and bone... As do you all..." She glanced to Josef, Alexander, and Derek. I sighed softly and walked up behind her.

" Your memories love. They're missing... But yes they are your children."

"Our children?"

" No, merely yours." You looked at me with curiosity before touching Niklaus' face, a smile crossing your lips before you two hugged.

"You're alright mother."

"That is what everyone keeps telling me. I do not feel alright." She let him go and glanced to Caroline then Hope. It was all overwhelming it seemed. "Where is Rah?"

"Far away. You many rest Amunet."

"No... That is not why I asked." She sighed and began walking to the quarter doors. Damon blurring in her way, making her jump back.

"Sorry no human Erika.... I mean Amunet go outside these walls."

" Erika? Why does that name sound so familiar?" She touched Damon's arm, it was like a flood gate opened. Damon's features shifted, Amunet stumbling back, now grabbing onto her head. "Petar! Make it stop!" I grabbed onto her arms, yet soon I felt what Damon felt moments before. Her memories of me began to flood her mind and mine as well. She moved away, her heart pounding.

"Amunet!"

"Get away... You left... You came back... Then left again. That's all I know and all I need to know." She looked to Damon then me before heading inside, Rebekah and Caroline at her heels.

"It's progressing too quickly." Hades mumbled, already the memories are triggering. It's not progressing properly. Erika is fighting.

" What happens if they all coming flooding back?"

"Khal's magic might still hold onto her. She needs to avoid him and his name till all the other memories come back. I can't touch her... She might remember why her and I almost had sex. Anything Khal related we have to hide from her." I slowly nodded, glancing at the ferocious human pacing back and forth in the livingroom from the window.

"Well it's no surprise she still hates me."

"You broke her human heart brother." Hades sighed and walked inside, the rest of us all following suit.

" Well it is time for dinner everyone. Let's sit shall we?" Elijah cleared his throat, Amunet sitting between Niklaus at the head of the table and Sila. She was the biggest target in this house besides Hope. Walking blood bags for the draining. She ignored the stares and awkward silence through dinner. In fact we all did. Then as if it was a normal day Sila showed her to her room and she slept. My wife. My Amunet.