Chapter 3

UNEDITED

'Wrong choice'.

The words kept repeating in my mind all night, leaving me sleep deprived. Some how I feared that something bad was going to happen and no matter how much I tried to shake the feeling off, it would always creep back up on me.

Dragging my feet to the kitchen, I head straight for the coffee pot, desperate for it's bitter taste on my tongue to revive my body.

Once I had my coffee I felt a lot better.  Bouncing up the stairs and into my room I went to take a shower. Throwing on a sweatpants and a sweater, my hair in a lose ponytail and socks on feet. Feeling comfortable I opened the balcony door and the smell of the ocean tickled my nostrils and I loved it.

The street were filled with chatter and littered with people going about their daily lives. The cars zip pass, in a rush to get to where they're going. A small smile tugged at my lips seeing all of this.

But tuck between a dark alley way between two shops is a dark shadow in a black hoddie hiding his face. Getting a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach I walked back in my room about to close the window when the person look at me directly and waved.

My eyes widened, hurrying off the balcony I slammed the doors closed and draw the curtain leaning my back against the glass doors. My heart raced as I peeked through the curtains but the figure was gone.

Was I imaging things?

Sitting in the living room, watching tv with a bowl of popcorn in hand, I waited for Bradley to show up. I knew that he was hurt yesterday but going with the blue eyed devil just felt... right at the time. But now, I was feeling guilty knowing the he waited for me and I went with someone else.

Calling his phone again, it went straight to voicemail. That's how it's been since morning, I would call, it would ring then it went to voicemail. Deciding to leave a message, I said. "Hey Bradley, it's me, again. I'm just calling to find out if you're still coming over. Call me." Hanging up the phone, I placed it on the coffee table.

Laying there watching the television, I didn't realize that I was sleepy until it was too late, my eyes closing on there own accord and I drifted off to sleep.

Soft lips ghost over my skin, leaving a trail of goosebumps in their wake. My body felt alive, as sparks and tingles surging though out my body, bringing it to pleasurable heights.

Big strong hands roam my body freely, with such knowledge, it was like I was a treasure map and he's memorized all of my hidden places.

Long fingers trail down towards my breast, so leisurely, that it sets my body on fire. Lips kissing my neck, a hard body brushing against my small delicate frame.

A moan escaped my parted lips as I waited with much anticipation, but, before his fingers reached my needy peaks, bright blue eyes stared into my brown ones.

"Wake up."

Wait, what?

"Wake up!"

My body surge forward on the couch with me panting, my body still tingling from the dream.

What was that?

The doorbell ringing stop my though process as I got up off the couch, moving towards the door. I opened it and was greeted with a ball of black hair latching onto my foot.

"Amira!" Came from an overly excited... Matylda. "I mwessed you."

Wrapping my arms around her, as not to fall on my butt. Her grip was so tight on my leg, I think that she's cutting off my blood flow.