Chapter 14

Unedited.

I don't really like this chapter but I had to give you guys something and I want to say a big thank you for choosing to read my story.

Enjoy.

Amira's POV

The voice came from a 6'2 giant with brown hair, cold brown eyes, a straight nose and pink lips. He is in a black three piece suits like all the other men in the room but his suits fits him like a glove, he has a dark brown liquid in a glass in his right hand swirling it around, his left hand in his slack pocket.

He took a generous swill from his glass, his Adams apple bobing up and down as he swallows, a smirk on his lips.

"Aren't you going to greet your big brother Xiden?" He asks with a raised eyebrow.

Brother.

I look up at Xiden curiously but he wasn't looking at me, instead he was looking at the man in front of us, his brother.

I guess that there is a lot that I don't know about Xiden. He's so mysterious and not to mention his dark and dangerous aura but despite all that I am still attracted to him.

Xiden lips form a thin line his hand tightening slightly around my waist. "What are you doing here?"

He scoffed, "Is that how you greet your brother after all these years, maybe I need to teach you a lesson." He said seriously.

Xiden removes his hand from around my waist and gently pushed me towards Armanno and Alfanso who are standing there watching what was about to happen between the two brothers.

Armanno pulls me into his side just as Xiden took a threatening step toward his brother. "Shouldn't we stop them?" I asked Armanno nervously the thought of Xiden getting hurt making my stomach tighten almost painfully.

Xiden's brother place his glass on a servers tray who was passing by, his eyes still trained on Xiden, like he was his prey. The two brother square up each other and I took my time to examine the both of them.

They look so different but also similar. Where as Xiden has cold calculating blue eyes, his brother has cold malicious brown eyes. They both have straight nose, sharp jaw line and pink lips, the only difference is Xiden's stubble. They both have broad shoulders and muscular torso.

The only difference being Xiden's black hair and blue and his brother brown hair and brown eyes.

The brother stop squaring up each other and embrace each other into a hug, patting each other on the back. "What the hell are you doing here, I thought that you were in Russia," Xiden said stepping back, his hand subconsciously reaching for me.

I moved from beside Armanno and into Xiden's waiting arms, his brother eyes flash down to me before he replied. "I was, then I heard that my little brother got a woman and I just had to meet her." He said with an unknown emotion in his voice.

Xiden chuckles, "Aiden, this is Amira; Amira meet my older brother Aiden." Xiden introduce us.

I shyly smile at his and mumble a small hello but he ignores that and pull me out of Xiden's grasp.

His gaze roam over my body making me feel uncomfortable, I figet in his hold, my gaze travelling to Xiden.

He sensed my discomfort and pulled me into his chest, draping a possessive hand around my waist. "Well I have to admit brother, she's hot."

I blush at his blunt accolade but Xiden didn't like it. He glared at his brother before issuing a warning.

Aiden chuckles at his brothers behavior but his gaze is still on me, burning holes into my skin. "She is beautiful, a delecate flower, so precious...." He said with an intense look in his eyes.