Chapter 24

Unedited

It's been almost two weeks since my last update and I just want to clear some thing up. At the moment my life is a bit hectic with person problems and starting school again soon and learning how to drive, I haven't had time to just sit and write for you guys. I know that I have a responsibility to you guys as well but i'm doing my best to try and juggle the two and as soon as I get everything together I will put up regular updates, so just give me some time please.

Did not proof read. It's still early but i'm so tired so sorry for any mistakes and also: WARNING, chapter included light incest and other stuff that may cause triggers so read at your own risk.

Amira's POV

He went to her first.

He touched her first.

He whispered softly in her ear.

What hurts the most is that he didn't even look at me. Not once. It was like I wasn't even there and I didn't know what hurts the worst. My aching body, my breaking heart or my crushing hope that had hopes for us.

I was so stupid to believe her words.

And now I feel like i'm choking on my own self pity. Even though it hurts to see him being like this, cold and unattached, my eyes couldn't leave his dangerous, dominating body. The way that his shoulders are squared making his body appear larger, his legs apart, his body tense - locking his muscles.

"What is this about Aiden?" He asks again, his back towards me so I couldn't see his expression.

Aiden took a step forward but Xiden took a step back, his body coming closer to mine, his warm barely reaching me. Aiden eyes catch the movement and a look of bewilderment etch on his face, his eyes widen with disbelief, "Brother,"

"Half," Xiden says cutting him off. "Half brothers." The words look like they pierce Aiden straight through his heart; he looks pysically hurt, like someone had punched him in the gut driving all the wind out of him. That's how shocked he look, he couldn't even move, a look of utter devastation and hurt was all that you could see on his face and my heart hurt for him. Even though he brought this on himself, I wouldn't wish that sorrowful look on his face on anyone.

"Is that all we are now? Is that all you see me as after all we've been through, huh?" he shouts with a crazed look in his eyes. "Are you doing this just for some girl that you've only known for a month, is she more important than your family, your fucking brother!?" Xiden didn't response, he just stayed silent looking ahead and from Aiden's enraged expression I know that Xiden isn't going to answer anytime soon. But, is he really doing this because of me, I hope not, I don't want to be the cause of two brothers not talking to each other.

Aiden face scrunch up in anger before he bellowed at Xiden, "ANSWER ME LITTLE BROTHER! Are you really putting this whore over our family, our bond -" It happens so fast that if I blinked I would have missed it. He moved so fast that my eyes barely caught the unexpected movement and i'm sure that Aiden wasn't expecting it either because he couldn't block the punch that Xiden connected with his face knocking him to the ground.

I look at Xiden's back with wide eyes, as he stalk over to Aiden who is still on the ground, the back of his hand on his bruising jaw as his eyes look up at his little brother with no emotion. Xiden grabs him by his jacket collars, yanking him up in front of him so that they are face to face, "Don't you dare bring her into this," his voice was so calm, too calm but it didn't stop the chills that travel down my spine and the slight fear that I felt looking at this version of Xiden and I didn't like it, my heart didn't like the fear that I felt towards him. "She might be the reason why i'm putting my foot down when it comes to you but that was something that I should have done a long time ago -"