Chapter 13

Unedited

Sorry for any mistakes in advance.

Amira's POV

Tonight is the night of Xiden's company charity event. I have been dreading tonight. Xiden said that most of his business partners and the people from his firm is going to attend along with the press.

To say that I was nervous would be an understatement.

But somehow Xiden always distracted me from thinking about it, just like he is doing right now.

I moaned when I felt him press his tongue against my clit before sucking it into his mouth. A loud moan fall from my lips as I reach my hand down and clutch his black hair in my hand, gripping it tightly.

"Ahh, there she is. You know brown eyes, you always choose the wrong time to be lost in thought." Xiden said from between my legs, a devious smirk on his lips.

"I'm so...sorry, I was just thinking about tonight..." I drag the 't' out as Xiden suck on my clit mercilessly, his tongue flicking it before he gently bite it, pulling on it as I wiggle my hips in his tight hold trying to squirm away from his devilish mouth and tongue.

"Where do you think you are going, stay still brown eyes." He said looking up at me, his beautiful blue eyes staring into my brown ones.

He run his tongue from my clenching hole to my throbbing clit, where he place a kiss. He groaned deep in his throat before he spread my legs wider, my knees on either side of my hips, his strong arms pinning me to the bed as he devours me.

All though vanish from my mind, only focusing on Xiden and the pleasure that he is giving me. I bite on my bottom lip to stop the loud moan that desperately wanted to be heard.

He tongue poke at my hole before I felt it wiggle inside me and that is when to moan escape my lips, echoing off the four walls in Xiden's penthouse bedroom. He continue his sweet torture on me as I try to squirm away but at the same time I wanted more.

My toes curl, back arched, my grip on Xiden's hair tighten slightly as I came apart screaming his name, my world shattering as I reach my peak, the world behind my eyelids turning white as Xiden lap up all my juices before giving my cunt one last kiss.

My body shivers as I come down from my high. Xiden is placing kissing over my tummy, making a trial up to my breast before he took the right nipple in his mouth, sucking on it, he release it with a 'pop' sound before giving the left one the same treatment. He continue placing kisses on my neck, my jawline, cheek and finally my lips where I taste myself on his tongue and I moan into his mouth.

"That was,"

"Amazing, exquisite...delicious," Xiden finish. "I don't think that I will ever get tired of your taste brown eyes."

My cheeks heat up as a light pink blush appears and I place my palm on them looking anywhere but at the man hovering over me.

"Aaaah, don't be shy now brown eyes, you weren't shy when I was eating you out in my underground office," he says looking at me with mischief in his eyes.

My blush worsen and I gasp, slapping him on his chest, "Don't say that."

"Why not, it's true." He shrugged kissing me on my neck. He remove my hands from my cheeks pinning them above my head.

Just as a moan escape me his phone started ringing, he ignored it continuing with was he is doing until it rings again. "Maybe you should answer it. It could be important."

He removes his head from my neck looking me in the eyes, "Nothing is more important than this...us...you," he says, his eyes showing nothing but honesty. My stomach flutters with butterflies and my heart melts.