Chapter 26

Unedited

I hope that everyone enjoyed halloween and that y'all ate lots and lots of candy for the both of us. I'm such a wussy so I don't celebrate that day. I mean, I only watch scary movies at midday when the sun is scorching hot, then I would just watch cartoons all day to occupy my mind, anyways, I'm rambling....sorry.

Did not proof read, sorry for any mistakes.

Enjoy.

Xiden's POV

Sitting in my private jet flying back to Paris my brain didn't know how to process the information that I received earlier.

His daughter?

My brown eyes is his daughter, Salvestro Ferrari, she is the daughter of someone that was in the mafia. Someone that ruled under my father.

The only information that I know about him is that he's was apart of our mafia years ago when my father reigned, his job was unknown and his file didn't state that he had any family, and it ended eighteen years ago when reports on him stopped because it said that he was deceased.

He died.

He's supposed to be dead, not in front of me sitting with his gaze trained on Amira as I hold her protectively in my arms. I can tell from the sad and happy look in his eyes that he wanted nothing more than to hold her in his arms as her father.

I unbuckle her seatbelt and mine, I lift her in my arms and I see him twitch to get up too but one look from me had him staying in place his gaze on her briefly before it move to the window, but his hands are clenched into tight fists.

I walk us to the bedroom and gently place her on the bed, placing a kiss on her forehead. I pull the sheet tightly around her, tucking her in to make her warm for the duration of the flight. I make a move to get up but something pulled me back down on the bed - it was her grip. Amira has a vice like grip on my jacket and a vunerable whimper escape her lips, a sense of deja vu hits me right in the face and the fucking clichest thing happens.

A gush of wind danced around us raising goosebumps on my arms and causes Amira to shiver in her sleep, moving the hairs that dropped down on my forehead gently to the sides as my heart and beast started to fucking sing, they sang for her. Gentley brushing away the hair that falls over her eye, I cupped her brushed cheek rubbing my rough thumb over the still smooth but discoloured skin.

Is this how she feels when i'm near her, like my heart is ready to leap out my chest and into her awaiting palms, like it only beats for her.The feeling that is coursing through my body right now is too much, I wasn't programmed to feel these emotions but she made me feels them and even before my brain's registers to fight the unknown feelings my body is already at her bidding.

What is this feeling called?

I trail my fingers on her smooth arm until they close over her small fist on my jacket, my hand tightening on hers. I don't want to move her hand, I don't want her to let me go because I don't know what is going to happen when she wakes up. I know that I have alot of explaining to do when she's away, and then to tell her that her family house was burned down. I sigh but started to pull her hands off my jacket but she whimpered, her hands tightening as she draws her body closer to mine, small whimpers still leaving her bruised lips. I lay down on the bed with her and she immediately cuddles into my chest.

I didn't let the chance pass me by, so I held her. I pull her into my body practically forcing our bodies to merge together. I keep one hand on her clutching fist and bring my other hand up to tangle in her silky hair burying my nose in her trying to catch her addictive scent but it was faint - barely there and I didn't like it. Her innocent smell of ripe succulent berries and coffee should always be on her. Our legs tangle together, our bodies totally entwined as her breathing slowly evens out and I felt her fist going slack in my hand.