Chapter 15

Unedited.

Sorry for any mistakes in advance.

Amira's POV

I wanted to stay.

As the days flew by my time to return back to Postiano is drawing near and I find myself want to delay the inevitable even with Xiden's current behaviour.

Ever since Aiden showed up and decide to stay for a couple of days I hardly get to see Xiden unless he's passed out on the couch in the living room or around the counter in the kitchen with Aiden nowhere to be found.

It would be up to me to get him to his bedroom and to the bathroom to get him clean and to bed.

It got to a point that I didn't even sleep til he's home and clean and even then I would just watch him sleep for hours before getting him breakfast and pills for his head.

He would apologize profoundly throughout the day but he would end up doing the same thing in the night.

They guys saw that it was weighting on me but I would assure them that I am fine even when I'm dying on the inside. My heart aches whenever I see him in that state and it urges me to take care of him and show him that he's not alone.

Now I see why Aiden was away. He's a bad influence on Xiden who only wants to please his older brother and Aiden is taking advantage of that.

Maybe he misses his brother and is trying to make up for lost with him but is this the way to do it, getting him drunk off his ass and dumping him in his home before he disappears and show up in the night to do the same thing again.

I don't know what his motives are for doing this to his own brother but I can't help but feel that it's nothing good.

Crash!

The sound woke me up out of my thoughts as I jump slightly in fright. I throw the warm blanket from my body, going to investigate the noise.

Crash!

The sound echoed throughout the walls as my feet move faster and I was just in time to balance an intoxicated Xiden before he fell face first on the wooden floor where the shattered glass of one of his vases layed.

"He - hey brown eyes," he slurs and hiccup at the end. "You... You are so beau - beautiful, my angel." He whispers.

"Come on big boy, let's get you to bed." We stumbled through the hall ways with Xiden dragging his feet behind him.

Getting into the bedroom I close the door behind us with the back of my heel. I got him over to bed where he descend on the bed, pulling me on top of him. His breath has a pungent smell of liquor, his eyes barely open but his grip on me never faltered and I know that it never will.

I brush his hair out of his face, his blue eyes peeking up from under his long lashes on the verge of closing. "Xiden, let me up so that I can change you," I said trying to ease out of his arms.

"No, stay." I try to hold back the smile that's fighting to be on my lips as I look at his disheved but handsome face. "I'm not going anywhere, I'm just getting you undressed."

A smirk took over his lips, "Oh, you naughty girl, trying to take advantage of an intoxicated man," he teased.

My cheek heat up as he raised his upper torso slightly so that I could discard of his jacket and shirt. He flops back down on the bed as I straddle his muscular thighs, my hands slightly shaking as I undo his belt, fumbling to undo the button and his zip. Tugging at the waistband of his slacks he raised his hips off the bed for me to pull it down to his knees.