Chapter 20

Unedited

Not proof read.

I convinced my baby cousin that Talking Tom is my boyfriend and now she won't talk to me 😂

Amira's POV

Walking into the cram club with sweaty grinding bodies and the pungent smell of liquor I felt out of place.

This isn't my usually scene, I'm more of a stay at home and read type of girl, but when Aaliyah came over she was so excited and I couldn't say no to her.

I am all dolled up with hair in tight curls, my make up light and red lips. When Enrico saw the dress he was against it at first until I talked him down but I still feel as if he isn't pleased with me showing so much skin. The way the he is close to my side says it all, his permanent glare warding off any male that looks at me.

Alessandro on the other hand complimented me and was more laid back about the situation.

Bradley didn't come with us, he called and said that something important came up and he will met us at the club which I find odd because since knowing Bradley I found out that he's an organised person.

But I push that thought to the back of my mind as Aaliyah grabs my hand pulling me to the bar with the twins right behind us.

We got in the club fairly easy, there is a long line of people outside waiting to get in; Aaliyah said that it was because this was the hottest club in Postiano.

Enrico parked the car and we all file out and just walked straight in, I was against going in before the people that came before us until Alessandro told me who's club it was.

Xiden's.

Therefore that's means now waiting in line and he said that I won't be spending any money either and I know better than to protest knowing that it'll be ignored.

I took a seat on one of the stools with Aaliyah right beside me, she leans over the counter flashing the bartender her breast as she orders our drinks but I drown it out, my eyes looking cautiously around the bar.

Despite me being her his words still ring loudly in my mind, an ever present reminder that my life is being walked, that even though I have two bodyguards with me, he can get to me if he wants and that puts me on high alert.

My eyes scan the club discretely, looking for anyone in a black hood, when I came up short a relief sigh left my lips.

"Are you okay?" Enrico questions placing one of his big hand on my shoulder. The look of concern that always show in his normally emotionless eyes when he asks me that question always warms my heart knowing that he is asking as a friend rather than a simple bodyguard.

I smile at him, "A little flushed but I'm okay."

He grunt in reply leaning his back against the bar top, his muscular arms folded across his torso his eyes looking out into the mass of clustered bodies. His expression neutral.

His blonde hair is tossed in a messy way but it still looks attractive, his bushy eyebrows and long lashes the frame his brown eyes. His slightly crook nose the I assume he get from fights and his thin lips.

He's not in his usual black suit, instead he's in a black fitted shirt showcasing his bulging muscles with a pair of dark jeans and his regular shoes.

How could someone so handsome be so...dense.

"I can feel you staring," he affirm not looking at me. My cheeks heat up at being caught openly checking him out.