Chapter 29

Unedited.

Amira's POV

Did not proof read.

I look at Xiden, to him he might just be casually sitting but in my eyes he is sitting powerfully, the aura around him fitting that of a king.

The Mafia King.

His title fits him well. Even when he had just faced a tough obstacle that he couldn't overcome, his demeanor was still dangerous, mysterious, deadly.

He is still my intense Xiden.

"Sweetface?" I called softly but his head snaps up to meet my gaze. His intense blue eyes staring into my soul.

Xiden stretch his hands out to me and I gladly walk over to him, placing my smaller hand in his large warm ones, but,  they fit perfectly together and I couldn't stop the fluttering of my heart at the tingles that spread throughout my body at just a single touch from this man -my man.

Xiden pulls me to stand in front of him between his thighs but his gaze is still cast down on the hardwood floor beneath us.

Without thinking I sink to my knees to get a better look at his still hidden face. I cup his stubble cheeks into my hands and brought his face up to level with mine and the look that I saw in them is enough to scare anyone shitless.

But I wasn't afraid of him. I know that he wouldn't hurt me.

"Do you want to-" before I could finish my sentence I was being pulled up from my kneeling position and Xiden flipped us in mid air so that when we landed on the bed I was positioned underneath him.

"Xiden, I-"

He cuts me off a second time when he level me with a look so deadly, primal and yet oh so gentle, "Don't, never kneel before me brown eyes." He says his voice low and serious, he brings his head closer to my face, our breaths mixing together. My chest is rising and falling so fast as it gets accustom to my wild heartbeats and the next words Xiden utter made it stop completely.

"Unless you are sucking my dick,"

I shut my eyes as the effects of his words course through my body and straight down to my throbbing vagina. I tried closing my legs to get rid of the throbbing or to get some friction, I wasn't sure, all I know is that I needed something.

My laboured breathing is the only sound echoing in the room as I try to regain my breathing pattern and get my wild heart under control, but then it went quiet as Xiden took my lips in a bruising, passion filled, toe curling kiss.

As his soft warm lips met mine and instantly a moan escape my lips which he greedily swallow before pulling away slightly, brushing his thumb across my fire red cheek before it trails down to my parted lips.

"I haven't even gotten started yet baby and you're already so responsive," he stops talking and soon I felt him gently bit my bottom lip and I jump below him at the sensual feeling that intensified throughout my body as it shutters in absolute pleasure. He release my lip from the confines of his teeth and then I felt him take in between his lips as he kisses me sweetly.

My mind going foggy and all thoughts of why I came in here to talk to him flew from my mind, it was only him, it is only him. I am so lost in him, his smell, his touch, his kisses; I am so consume by Xiden that every time I look into his beautiful blue eyes I get trapped.

A willing prisoner.

After a few minutes of making out, our tongues advacing and retreating, coating me to follow his actions and I did it willingly.