Chapter 37

Unedited

Xiden's POV

I can't sleep.

No.

I didn't want to sleep. This moment felt too good to be real; and if it turns out to be a dream then I want to bask in every hours...minutes...seconds until the dreaded moment comes for my eyes to open.

But somewhere in the back of my mind keeps on telling me that it's real. That'm what we just shared is very fucking real.

That what my brown eyes just gave me is real.

Every caress.

Every kiss.

Every whimper. Every moan of ecstasy. Every groan of pleasure.

Every lip biting, back scratching, teeth grinding, hip bucking, deep thrusts, neck biting, ass grabbing, nipple sucking. Every flick on my tongue on her bundle of nerves is real.

Amira, Isabelle... she gave me the most sacred gift.

She saw me as I am and choose to become one with me. To share herself completely with me. Completing the last step for her to be fully mine.

Not that I would let her go if she wanted to leave. It's too late for her now.

She has no choice.

She's mine.

Forever.

My tired eyes look down at her. Her wavy brown hair resting on my naked chest, her ear placed above my steady beating heart that lulled her to sleep a few minutes ago.

I couldn't get my fill of her.

One fill turned into two, three, four, five in the last seven hours. I know that she is spent but whenever my needs became too strong to hold back she never complaint. It seems that she couldn't get her fill of me either.

She let's out a soft moan as she cuddles closer to me and I felt my dick twitch, coming back to life for another fill but I had to fight back the urges. She needs her rest because I don't know that if I start again that I'll be able to stop.

Sighing, I pulled her closer into me. My nose buried in her berry scented hair, her scent taking over my senses.

And with that my eyes finally closed for the night as I let sleep take me awake with the woman that I love wrapped securely in my arms.

When I came to the sun was shining through the open curtains and windows as they dance with the light breeze blowing into the room. The birds chirping, the sprinkling reflection of the sun off the calm lake; my mind was in a haze for a few seconds before I realize that Amira, Isabelle, wasn't in my arms.

Throughing the sheet off my naked body I picked up my slacks bottom, going commando as I hurriedly try to put it on, "Fuck! Brown eyes!" I was met with silence and that's when dread seeped into my bones.

"Amira! Baby! Brown eyes answer me! Where are you!?"

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!" Going down the stairs I pull up the zip forgetting about the button as my naked feet brought me into the kitchen where I found her around the stove swaying her hips while the scent of pancakes, berries and coffee full the confine space.

She had the headphones in her ear while my phone was stocked in the top pocket of my white shirt, brushing against her peaked nipples as she danced around while humming the song that is playing.

Walking up to her I place my arm around her waist to stop her movement but she let out a shrill scream as she spins around in my arms to face me with a look of fright etched on her face and the spatula with the berry mix smear on my chest.