Chapter 18

Unedited

Didn't proof read so sorry for any mistakes.

Enjoy.

Unknown POV

The blaring of my ringtone sounded in the quiet car as I stare at the penthouse beside me.

The tall building belonging to none other than Xiden Luciano, the billionaire.

The Mafia King.

The Godfather.

What a joke. He doesn't deserve it, the title, the position, the fame.

I accept the call putting the phone at my ear, "It is done." The person on the other line of the phone said and a booming laughter escapes me.

"I knew that you wouldn't fail me, my boy." I reply.

"What can I say, I'm good at what I do."

"That you are." I said.

"I held up my end of the deal,"

I smirked as I saw my beautiful Isabella walk out of the doors with tears rolling down her face, with a duffle bag in her hands.

Even when she is crying she is so beautiful.

Don't cry my dear, I'll be with you soon enough and you never have to shed another tear.

I watch as the doors open again and those two little pests came out behind her. I took a deep breath to calm my pulsing anger, "Why is she being followed?" I gritted out. "The deal was that she left alone, unprotected."

"What can I say, his boys are loyal. He didn't even command them to go."

I sighed, "Fine, I can deal with these two. I just want what's mine."

I watched as she get in the back seat of the car, with one of the goons going in the back with her and the other in the passenger seat.

I took off down the road, going to the airport where I saw the car stopped. I watched as she got out and walked straight into the building, no doubt going back to Italy, where she belong.

The two pests went in after her, one carrying her bag as they flank her disappearing out of my sight.

I started up the car again driving back into the city.

I dialed a number on my phone and the person answered immediately, "She's coming back but she's not alone. Keep an eye on her until I call you with more instructions." I said into the phone.

"Yes sir."

"And remember son, stay in the shadows."

He chuckles. "I know old man."

****

I inhale the sweet homey smell as I stepped out of the busy building.

It's good to be back in Postiano. It had been approximately three days since Amira left and I've been tying up some lose ends back in Paris before I could make my way back to her.

My love.

A sleek black car pull up in front of me and I got in throwing my bag on to the back seat. I buckle the seat belt as the car zoomed down the road.

"Report."

He drops a folder in my lap that's consists of pictures of my Isabella. "She has been in her room since she got back. She is never in her house alone, one of her guards are always with her but I can tell you that that Enrico is going to be a problem for us, he won't let anyone get within fifty feet of her."