Chapter 36

Unedited.

Surprise.

Did not proof read.

Armanno's POV

Walking the cool crisp night of the Paris streets at night, I felt a shudder run through me.

Something was going to happen tonight.

I can feel it. But come what may, I was ready.

Stuffing my hands in my slacks pockets, I make powerful strides to my destination, my mind wondering in the process but my senses are still sharpe.

Amira.

I must admit that she is a beauty.

She has most of the men at the estate smitten with her without even doing anything and knowing that she is the big boss chosen, they are willing to lay down their lives for her.

Given she has her own monsters, we wouldn't let anything happen to her, God knows what the boss will do to us. He's finally happy.

Xiden is one lucky man, to find a girl that beautiful and understanding and even though she knows that he's the boss of the Italian Mafia. Our King. The Godfather.

She didn't leave.

And that is the kind of loyalty the every man in the Mafia could dream of having.

A woman who knows about our lifestyle but chooses to stay.

Continuing my journey I heard muffle noises and crying coming from an alleyway up ahead of me.

My heartbeat quickens and so did my steps.

Reaching the entrance if the alleyway, what I saw made my blood boil, even though I don't know why.

There, in front of me is a man with jet black hair, pale skin and a lean body that is clad in a black T-shirt and bla k jeans and a black pair of boot, holding up a barely dressed girl that is almost hidden by the darkness by her throat.

"Where is my fucking money bitch?" The guys see this in fucking Chinese, and a zing travels throughout my body.

Well what do you know, maybe I can have some fun.

"Pl -— please, I ca — can't breathe," the girl wheeze out and my heart gives a painful thug.

What the fuck was that!

I clutch my chest at the painful feeling, almost loosing my footing and letting out a pained groan.

I watch as the man drop her on the ground and heard a cracking sound, then her muffled cries as he places a hand over her lips. "Shhhh, we wouldn't want anyone ruining the fun now would we?" He asks with a sick smirk on his thin lips.

"Please, don't do this. I'll get you the money..." That voice, so soft, so angelic...

"Shut the fuck up!" He bellows before the sound of a hard smack echoes off the walls. "Why do you always do this when you know the consequences, love?"

"Please..." She begs.

"Why don't you just accept my offer and let me take care if you, take you off the streets."

"No!" She yells panic thick in her voice.

He sighs.

"I should have known that that would have been your answer, but, it doesn't matter anymore because your oq what happens when you steal from me, don't you love?"

"....."

"You've stopped resisting, that good." The sound of a belt buckle being undone had my body stepping into the alleyway without my brains command.

"My, my, what do we have here?" My voice is strained to my own ears, the blood rushing through making my unknown anger spike.

"What the fuck man, who the fuck are you?"

"Does it matter?"

"Actually, no, it doesn't so why don't you get out of here, this alley is taken and I don't share." He turns his back to me and yank the girl up by her arms.

"Are you fucking deaf dude, piss off before I do something I won't regret." He spoke with a taunting smirk on his lips but my face remains expressionless. He holds up his hand, showing me the mark of the Chinese Mafia, and my body buzz with anticipation.

You just sign your own death warrant pal.

"Oh, I'm shaking in my boots," I mock, "Your are so weak. You think showing me that your in the Chinese Mafia will make me run away sobbing for my momma, please boy, if anything it made me fucking excited."

His face contours into one of fright, "You fucking crazy man, who the fuck are you!?" He demands letting go of the girl and she took it as her opportunity to run.

My body wanted to just ignore this man and go after her as her golden threads shines in the moonlight.

When she is a safe distance away, I breath a sigh of relief before gazing at the man, "Who the fuck am I?" I repeated, "Death."

****
I wonder what this means.

😏

Vote, comment and share.

Xoxo J.