Chapter 7

Unedited.

UNKNOWN POV

She's back.

I saw her, she's finally back.

They...they thought that they could take her away from me. No, never. She's mine.

I knew it, from she was a just a baby. The way her big brown innocent eyes would look up at me, how she would latch onto my finger with her soft baby hands, her toothless smile; I just knew that she was mine. She has to be mine.

MINE!

But they tried to take her away...they tried to take her away from me. I... I couldn't let them do that, I couldn't let that happen. I... I got rid of him. Yes, yes; he had to go so that she could be mine. But they, they got away. They got away from me. She, that bitch, she took her away from me. Why?

I love her, she's mine. She has to be mine.

I was sick, yes, sick. They said that I was messed up in the head. That I needed to get help, that what I was feeling wasn't right. That loving her wasn't right.

They don't understand. They...they just don't understand and they never will. That's why I got rid of him. I got rid of him. I had to do it; they planned to take her away from me.

I looked, I looked everywhere for them but...but I couldn't find them. I have to find them, I have to find her. Why would she take her away from me, why?

They said that I was getting sick, obsessed, but I wasn't, I was far from it actually. I was in love, in love with her buy then they took her away from me.

I... I got help, I got help you see. I had to get better for when I find her again. I will fund her again. She's mine.

I took them, her dolls. I took them, her dolls, her teddy and her toys. They smelt like her. They had her baby smell them. So, I took them, they were all that I had left of her. So I kept them safe for when she comes back, she will come back.

I found them... I finally found them. She has grown into a beautiful young lady.

I found where they we're hiding, where she took her. I... I have to get rid of her too so that she will be mine and only mine. She will only have me and then I will have all of her. Finally, all mine.

So I followed her, that bitch, I followed her to where she worked and I waited. She was a nurse, made sense, she always liked helping people, so it only seems fair that she would take a job like this. I waited all day for her shift to be over, then I saw her, Cynthiana, walking towards her car across the lot but I wouldn't let her make it, no, I couldn't.

I started my engine, revved the car and took off straight for her. She saw me coming, my name falling from her lips in shock, the fear shining in her eyes and I loved it.

She tried to get out of the way but she wasn't fast enough.

Thud. Boom.

You could hear the sick crackling of bones breaking, her bones breaking as the car hit her with full impact.

Getting out of the car, I walked over to her. Her side was bleeding barley, blood coming out of her nose. I'm no doctor but I know that she has a few broken ribs, her legs seemed broken too, I smiled.