Chapter 28

Unedited.

Okay so it is officially the first day of December and I am not excited one bit. Every time the seasons change I get sick and killer migraines like right now but I have to suck it up because I owe you guys this chapter.

I'm going to bed at 7pm and that is not fun, but if I don't want my grandma to force to take a pill (yuck) I'm just going to sleep it away.

I want to get to know my readers better so: Name one thing you like about yourselves?
Ans: I like that I'm kind. I like seeing the look on people's faces when I do something generous, even if it's small, it just warms my heart.

Long intro huh 😳, anyways Enjoy

Amira's POV

Oh Xiden.

I turn my attention to him but he's looking at the cabin with a blank face, not one trace of emotion in his beautiful blue eyes.

No, I don't like this. Why did he bring me out here, why did he come out here?

I tighten my hold on his arm and I felt it shake, I don't know what is happening to him, I don't even know how to comfort him with something like this. 

What do I do?

My mind came up blank without any ideas on what I could do to help him. His body is starting to shake now and i'm getting terrified. His gaze is locked on the building, the structure that haunted him most of his life, that took away his childhood.

This building is his doom.

I turn my gaze back on the old, worn down looking cabin. The exterior of the building has vines hanging cross it like christmas decorations, the glass in the windows are broken. The front part of the roof is falling off and covered in green moss, the boards holding up the roof looks rotten and about to break. The porch steps are broken down the middle but the front door remains intact.

All the trees around the cabin are leafless, dead... as if to indicate that this place has no more life, it's chapter is finish - the end.

I don't want to be here, I don't want my Xiden to be here. I don't want those memories haunting him after everything that just happened with the same person that took advantage of him here.

"Xiden?" I call softly but as expected I didn't get any response.

"Xiden?" i shouted but he was still standing there still, his body shaking as he looks at the cabin. I don't know what to do, "Xiden please," I beg clinging tightly onto him as I keep my arms wrap around him like a vine to a tree, "Please, come back to me... come back to me..." I whisper helplessly.

Tears gather in my eyes as my hear squeeze at the sight, "Sweetface? Please, please, please...."

I heard footsteps in the distance and turn around​ to see who it is, "I fucking knew it, what is wrong with this idiot." Armanno says as he breaks through the trees coming to stand i front of the still shaking Xiden. " What's happening to him?" I ask my voice coming out soft, broken but my hold on his is still strong.

"He'll be okay princess, I promise," I nod my head at Armanno words, not having any other form of reassurance to go by.

Armanno takes Xiden from my hold supporting all of his weight, turning his head to me to already see my gaze on him, he nods his head in the direction that he came from indicating for me to go ahead and with one last glance at the still shaken up Xiden I turn on my heel and began walking back to the house.