Chapter 17

Unedited

Amira up top. I'm finding the right people for my muse so far down in the book when I'm not looking for them. *pout*

1k. Thank you guys so flipping much for letting this book reach so far. It wouldn't be possible with you awesome reader whether you vote or not, I love all of you guys. Thank you.

Not proof read so there will be mistakes.

Enjoy

Amira POV

'You're nothing but a liar.' The voice taunts. I was strapped to a chair in a dark room. Trying to get up out of the chair, I hiss in pain. Looking down my hands and feet bound by ropes that are burning into my skin.

'No.' I whimper.

I hear footsteps coming closer to me and I start jerking in the chair,blood dripping down my arm as I try to break free to no avail. 'I never want to see you again.' The voice sneers.

'No.' I whimper again when I saw the silhouette of a large body in the darkness that surrounds me.

'I want you to leave,' the voice growled maliciously in my direction and out of the black haze I saw bright blue eyes and muscular arms going for my neck.

"NO!" I exclaimed jolting up in the middle of my bed.

My body is covered in sweat, my heart pounding away in my chest like I was running a marathon.

I rub my chest, over my heart where it ached.

It's been aching.

I took deep breaths, trying to chase away the reoccurring dream that's been haunting me. It's always the same, it's always him...his eyes...his arms...his voice.

Xiden.

I've been back in Postiano for two days now and I haven't left my house, I haven't left my room.

The gaping hole in my chest grew each day that I was away from him, upon his request. Not a minute of the day goes by that I didn't think about him. Sometimes I feel as if I'm drowning in an endless spiral of memories, of him. The endless abyss trapping me and my heart as it crys for... Relief... Something to ease the pain, the unbearable ache; but we both know who's the only person who can do that.

Him.

I swallow the lump of emotions climbing up in my throat as I lay down in my bed, clutching the comforter in tight fists.

My bedroom door burst open as two big bulky men filed in. "Amira, are you okay?"

I close mg eyes at the sound of their voices. I didn't want them here. I don't want them here. I pleaded with them to stay back in Italy, I couldn't bear seeing them everyday, knowing that they're here because of him.

"I'm fine guys." I said in a monotone voice, turning around in my bed facing the balcony looking outside at the stormy grey skies. The clouds looking heavy, ready to burst, just like my weeping heart.

Alessandro came into my line of vision and I could feel my eyes well up with more tears. When I turn around, giving him my back, Enrico is on the other side, "Is it the same dream that you've been having for the past two night?" Alessandro asks from behind me.

I close my eyes to stop the tears from falling, a sob threatened to escape so I bit my lips to stop it but I spill out anyways. I choked on another sob, then another; I didn't want to cry in front of them but the feelings and the tears are coming. "Please leave."