Chapter 6: Part 2

Unedited.

Don't be afraid to point out any mistakes, the help is needed.

Enjoy.

****

Xiden's POV

As the car ascend the long driveway to the estate, I slouched in my seat. I've been awake for 16 hours and I just need to sleep. The car stopped and my driver opened the door, head straight and his left arm folded behind his back.

Stepping out, I saw all my men scattered around the area, when they saw me they stopped and bow. A show of respect for their boss. I was so fucking proud of my men, mi familia.

"Take the prisoner to the basement and provide him with a hot meal. I'll deal with him tomorrow."

Walking through the front door I stopped in my tracks when I saw her looking at me with her hands on her hips, her right foot tapping on the ground and her eyes narrowed at me.

"Elithia," I said while trying to avoid her gaze.

"Is that all you have to say to me boy. You were gone for almost 3 weeks without a single phone call," she said as her voice got softer at the end. "And I heard that you've found a girl." She stated, her sadness long forgotten.

Glaring at Alfanso, he turned his head whistling avoiding my deadly glare. That blabbermouth.

Thinking back about Amira, her beautiful brown eyes flashed in my mind, her rosey cheeks...her lips. God dammit. What the hell is she doing to me. "Uhm, yeah but it's no big deal, Elithia."

"No big deal. Xiden, my boy, I thought that you were gay." She said placing her hand on my shoulder. "Not that anything is wrong with that but we haven't ever seen you around a woman except me and Alonza."

Scwoling at her comment, I chose to ignore them all, turning on my heel heading for the stairs. "I can't deal with this right now."

Turing my back to them I continued up the stairs desperately seeking the comfort of my bed. Sliding my double doors open, I step into my room closing the door behind me.

Stripping out of my suit jacket as I walked towards the bathroom for a hot shower to wash away today. Chugging my white shirt with blood stains on it on to the floor. Reaching for the belt in my pant I start on getting my other article of clothes off.

Once I'm stark naked, I stepped into the shower, the warm water relaxing my tense muscles. Just standing there letting the water wash my body, her red stained cheeks flash in my mind.

Fuck... FUCK, FUCK, FUCK.

I slammed my palm against the shower wall out of frustration. What is happening to me?

'Weakness is not tolerated son, not in this world. Have. No. Fucking. Weakness.' My father drilled into my head ever since my training to take over began.

No weakness.

It's been a week since I've left Postiano. Since I've last seen Amira, my beautiful brown eyed witch. Her innocent eyes, rosy cheeks, her red stained lips that curves into that beautiful smile.

I was in my office, stationed in Paris capital looking out of my bayview window with my hands buried deep in my slacks thinking about, just everything.

Mainly her.

I thought the time away would erase her from my mind but it was near to impossible, I thought about her more and more each day. The growing, burning need to see her was like a roaring fire in me and there was only one way to quench it.