Chapter 11

Dedicated to batsy07

Unedited.

Amira's POV

Looking down at my feet nervously, my cheeks turning red as I felt their eyes on me.

I could feel their stares burning into my skin as I refuse to move from my spot. The floor suddenly seem like the most important thing in the room as my eyes were glued it it.

My heart is pounding, my palms getting clammy with sweat. This alway happens whenever I'm around people that I don't know or when I'm the center of attention.

My mom would always bug me about my shyness whenever I visited her at work and her colleagues would try talking to me but I would just blush and hide behind her.

I miss her so much.

A hand being placed on my shoulder brought me out of my thought. I flinched from surprise but blink up at Alfanso who threw his arm around my shoulder.

I can feel Xiden's stare burning into my skin as I hug Alfanso side ways. I release him from the hug seconds later. "Hey." He greets me with a wide contagious smile because I felt one tugging on my lips.

"Hey, how have you been, Alfanso?"

"Good but now I'm great, when are you going to be cooking again?" He asked with a pout. "I miss your cooking."

A laugh pass through my lips, "I've only cooked for you once."

"The best that I've ever had."

Laughing, I replied "Okay, I'll cook something for you..." I was cut off by a stern voice.

"No. You aren't here for him. The only person that you will be cooking for is me." Xiden said leaving no room for arguing but Alfanso wouldn't back down.

"That not fair," he whines. "Why does she have to cook for you alone."

"Because she's my girl."

My eyes snapped over to Xiden as soon as my mind registered what he said.

Because she's my girl.

Did - did he just call me his girl.

I think I forgot how to breath for a few seconds. My ears began to ring, blocking out Xiden and Alfanso's back and forth bickering.

He called me his girl.

What does this mean. Does this mean that we are officially together now, was that him staking his claim on me, as his lover.

My heart fluttered, a giddy feeling takes over my whole body, making a smile appear on my lips and a light blush coat my cheeks.

This...felt good. Hearing him said that I was his felt wonderful.

We've done stuff before, and through his actions I could tell that he has already claimed me.

Mind, body and soul, no doubt.

But hearing him say it out loud and in front of his friends at that, I couldn't help what happened next.

My body moves out of Alfanso friendly hold and drifted towards Xiden. My hands found themselves around his waist, my head buried in his firm chest.

Everything went silent for a moment, even Xiden's breathing. It took a moment before he hugged me back, drawing my into his body, trying to make us one.

I look up into his clear blue eyes, the same eyes that dominates me with one glance, the same eyes that holds me, his willing prisoner, the eyes that I never want to look away from.