Please Be Ok/On My Way

A/N - I am currently in the year 2019 for this story    

General POV 

*Saturday October 5th*

Caleb went to work at the NYC apple office on a Saturday for the first time in over a month after using up most of his vacation and sick days. He had been able to work from home on Saturdays most of the summer. 

Hanna still wasn't telling Caleb what was really going on with her so he was taking her to see a councilor. Caleb wasn't in the room with Hanna so he didn't even know if she was talking or just sitting and letting the time pass. Hanna didn't really want to go but she was going to make Caleb happy. She had only gone to see the councilor twice so far and Caleb hasn't really noticed much improvement. 

Caleb was only supposed to work a 1/2 day but that turned into a full day.

"Where are you? I thought you would be home by now. - Hanna" 

"Still at work but I can come home if you really need me - Caleb"

"It's fine, stay at work. We could use the extra money - Hanna"

Caleb left work a few hours later and got home just as it was getting dark. Caleb texted Hanna 2 hours when He left work and she didn't text me back. That was very unusual for Hanna because she would always reply to his texts.

Caleb walked into the house and there was only one light on in the house. The house was a mess, Deylia's toys were everywhere, dirty dishes were in the sink, the home phone had 3 voicemail's on it.  

Caleb found Deylia wondering around the house and Tyler was awake in his crib. Caleb knew Hanna had to be in the house because of the kids. A few minutes later Caleb found Hanna in their bedroom but something wasn't right. Caleb didn't know exactly what happened but he called 911 and then called the neighbor to watch the kids.

Moments later an ambulance and police car arrived. Hanna was put on a stretcher and into the ambulance while paramedics did there best to help her.

"What happened?" The police officer asked

"I wasn't home so I really don't know." Caleb said

The ambulance had already left so Caleb drove to the closest hospital. He was told that Hanna was still being treated and that meant he couldn't see her yet. While in the waiting room Caleb decided to start making phone calls.

"Hanna's in the hospital and I don't know if she's going to make it." Caleb said

"What happened?" Spencer asked

"I found her barley breathing and with a faint pulse when I got home from work. Paramedics think Hanna OD but that's all I know at this time." Caleb said

"Toby and I will be there in a few hours." Spencer said

"Thank you Spencer, you were the first one I called." Caleb said

"Toby and I can help you with the calls." Spencer said

"I should be the one to call Hanna's mom but you can call Aria for me." Caleb said

When Spencer got the call she was at the apartment with the kids and her mom was over. Toby was with his dad working on the house so him and Spencer could move in soon. They were talking about Spencer's future after she finishes her online classes.

"I mean it Spencer, you can have a job at the Hastings firm no matter if you dad wants you to or not." Mrs. Hastings said

"I can't even think about that right now." Spencer said