Birthdays: Deylia Rivers 8th and Jayde Fitz 10th

A/N - I am currently in the year 2025 for this story

Monday, July 21st

Caleb's POV

I decided to take Deylia to work today because it's her 8th birthday and I wanted to spend time with her. My new promotion has me working more hours. Even though I am working in Rosewood now I work on Saturday in addition to the weekdays so I'm only home with the kids 1 day a week.

Caleb: Are you going to be on your best behavior today? 

Deylia: Yes

Caleb: You promise because if not I'm going to have to take you to summer day camp

Deylia: I promise daddy.

Deylia was so happy to be at work with me. I don't know if it was because she was happy not to be at summer daycare or if it was because she got to spend time with me without her younger siblings there. 

At the end of the day, I was happy to go home because it was going to be another long week ahead.

Caleb: You did great today Deylia.

Deylia: Am I your #1 favorite kid now?

Caleb: I love all my kids the same.

Deylia: No you don't. The youngest 2 get all the attention and you play sports with Tyler all the time but you barley make time for me.

Caleb: I'm sorry you feel that way.

I was pulling into our subdivision when Hanna called me.

Caleb: Hey Han, I will be home in a minute.

Hanna: I'm actually going out to dinner with Mona and the kids are at my moms. I was calling to see if you wanted to drop Deylia off at my moms and join us for dinner?

Caleb: I would love to Han but I'm going to have to pass this time.

Hanna: Why? Is everything alright with Deylia?

Caleb: Yes but she informed me today that she thinks I barely make time for her so I promised her she could help cook dinner with me tonight.

Hanna: Have fun with that and I will see you when I get home. My mom said she could drop the kids off later.

Caleb: I love you, Han

Hanna: I love you, Caleb

Deylia and I made pizza. We used Pillsbury pizza dough, pizza sauce, pepperoni, and a lot of cheese.

Caleb: What about mushrooms, green peppers, and pineapples on the pizza?

Deylia: Ew daddy.

Caleb: I thought you would say that but I was just checking to make sure you didn't want anything else on the pizza.